Chapter 2

Graces POV

I washed off and walked back to the airport gate thinking one thing..Why am I so stupid?? I didnt even say anything to Chandler!! When I got there we boarded the plane and got in our seats. "Is anyone sitting here?" I heard someone ask me. I looked up. Chandler was there!!! Asking if my seat was open!!

"Oh I dont think so!" I said with a smile, trying not to fangirl. On the inside I was dying!

"Thanks." He said. He then gave me a confused look. "Hey, are you the girl I bumped into at Starbucks?" He asked curiously.

I blushed a dark shade of red and nodded. Chandler giggled. He then shifted into a more comfortable position so he could talk to me.

"So why are you heading to LA?" He asked.

"I have a dance audition for a music video. How about you?" I responded curiously.

"Well, im going to film my new movie Mercy" Chandler said. I couldn't believe this. Chandler Riggs on my plane!! Next to me!!

Chandler's POV

The girl I bumped into!! Shes here!! After talking for awhile, I realized I hadn't got her name! "Hey, whats your name"

"Oh im Grace! I know your Chandler!" The gorgeous girl said. Grace. Thats a pretty name.

"Sorry to ask, but will you follow me on twitter?" Grace asked, blushing.

I laughed and nodded. Her eyes lit up like a 6 year old on Christmas.

"Thanks! My twitter is dancergracexo!"

She said, clearly excited.

I logged onto Twitter and tweeted grace saying-

ChandlerRiggs: "Great chat with @dancergracexo today! Sorry about the spill!;)"

About two hours later we were getting off the plane.

"Will I ever see you again?" I asked Grace in a dramatic movie voice. She giggled and responded.

"If you give me your mobile number, we may!" We swapped numbers. I exited the plane with the biggest smile I've had in awhile.

----------

Hey!! How is my story starting out? Comment and vote please!! Thank you!