The Dinner

Hi PEOPLE

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD

BOTH OF US WERE TRAVELLING

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT WE THINK IT HAS THE PERFECT ENDING

WE PASSED 10000 READS YAYY

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND FAN

IT MEANS A LOT TO US

PS.  picture of Bradon on the side (Robbie Amell)

PSS. first Breaking Dawn Trailer on the side for those of you who havnt seen it yet !!!!

PSSS. HAPPY BELATED BDAY TO ME :D

IMPORTANT NOTE

WE HAVE DECIDED TO DEDICATE THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY TO THE PERSON WHO GIVES US A GOOD SUGGESTION TO USE IN THE PREVIOUS ONE BY COMMENTING OF COURSE. IF WE DON’T GET A GOOD SUGGESTION THEN IT WOULD BE DEDICATED TO THE FIRST PERSON WHO COMMENTS ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER

THANKS :D

___________________________________________________

Nate's POV

“Hey, can you please, please, please carry this box outside to the living room.” Hailley pleaded.

“Why can’t you do it yourself?” I asked.

“Well, I wanted to talk to Brandon. Privately.”

“Okay. I guess?” I answered

“Thanks, I’ll meet you outside then.” She said while walking out of the room.

“Ok.”

Well having Hailley  as a roommate shouldn’t be as bad as I thought it would be. Except for a few awkward moments, which I do not wish to repeat.

Maybe it was the fact that she was not trying to impress me every minute of the day. Or maybe it was the fact that Hailley was actually a pretty nice person.

"Dinner is ready." I heard Emily shout from the kitchen

I started walking towards the direction of her voice.

 Emily and Hailley may have similar personalities but look wise they were completely different. Emily had auburn hair while Hailley had pale blonde hair. Emily was a bit taller then Hailley - just a few inches though. Hailley's eyes were deep chocolate brown while Emily's were teal grey with specks of green.

I walked into the dining area to find everyone already seated. Looks like Hailley finished talking toBrandon.

I pulled out a chair besideBrandon. Well more like the only empty chair. Just My Luck.

_____________

"So, what are your intentions with Hailley?"Brandonasked, his eyes narrowed towards me.

"Oh no. Hailley and I aren't together in that way. We are just friends. Actually I'm not even sure about that." I said, the last part directed towards Hailley.

"We are just friends." Hailley said trying to hide smile.

"Then how do you know each other?" Emily asked, sounding completely confused.

"Nate is my roommate." Hailley said then turned to Emily. “You remember I told you about my roommate 'Natalie'"

Emily nodded.

"It turns out Tom was tricking both of us."

"So that means you both are living together. Awww." Emily said as though she was looking at a picture of a bunch of kittens.

"Not 'Awwww'. And by the way........ gay." Hailley mumbled. I missed the middle part. She probably was just telling Emily that she was not interested as she was gay.

"Oh look none of you have even touched your food." Emily said.

*********************************

Halliey's  POV.

Does Em know how to cook lasagna or what?!

"The food is amazing, as always" I said.

Emily was a great cook. She did all of the cooking while I was living here. Which was another reason I hoped Nate cooked well?

"So when's the wedding?" Nate asked.

"Oh we aren't sure yet.Brandonproposed to me just this morning. I was too excited to actually think about that stuff." Emily said then surprised me by asking, “Will you be my maid of honor?"

"Are you serious?! Totally!" I said really excited.

This is going to be amazing. Em is getting married. AndBrandonis an amazing guy so I don't need to worry about him breaking her heart. And he's also pretty good-looking. With his light brown hair, bluish-grey eyes and slightly tanned and muscular body he could get any girl but he chose someone as special as Emily. They both are perfect for each other.

Before I knew it, it was time to leave. I was soo deep in thought about how excited I was for Emily that I didn't hear most of the conversations taking place.

It was nice meeting Emily and Brandon. Emily was a bit surprised to find out that Nate was gay but didn't let it show as she didn't want to offend him.

"So back home then?" Nate said getting into the car. It was getting pretty dark.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'.

"No radio." Nate said.

"Definitely.”

The rest of the ride was silent. At least not awkward as the last time. 

_

___________ 

His hair was flowing with the wind. His face looked like it was shining in the light of the bright moon. His eyes looked like they were deep in thought. He slowly stopped the car. He looked me into the eyes and kissed me on the lips......

Whoa this book is one of the romantic types. The shopkeeper told me it was a thriller. Such a cheat. Just trying to sell his book.

Maybe it is an action or a thriller book. Only if the guy stabs her while kissing her.

But I doubt that.

"What book are you reading?" Nate asked.

"Some crappy book which turned out to be a romance."

"So I take it you aren't a romantic."

"No. It's not that. Its just the fact that I prefer books with a bit more suspense and stuff like that."

"Your opinion" Nate said. Does that mean that he likes romantic books??

"We've reached." Nate announced.

"Way to go captain obvious." I said while getting out of the car.

Turns out the guy in the book does stab the girl while kissing her. Sometimes I think I'm a psychic. But that doesn't explain how I didn't see this whole male room mate thing coming.

 _________________________________

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FAN

IT DOESNT TAKE A LOT OF TIME