It's Good. She's Okay

Everyone stared at the paper that was in her hands which was gonna reflect on everyone's future. The boys held Jay's hand and waited for the results. "The babies father is.......

.....Jc Caylen"

Jc's Pov
I was so happy I couldnt do anything but hug my baby thats holding my baby. Kian smiled and patted me on the back then clapped. "I'm happy for you man" Kian said. "Thanks" I replied. "Kian I-" Jay started but kian stopped her. "It's okay Jay. You and Jc are perfect for each other. It was meant to be." Kian said. "Its okay." he said again. Jay and I smiled at the fact of how brave kian was. He knew he was crushed and couldnt show it because of me. I'll talk to him about it later but right now I have to go tell everyone else the news. I Walk Out To The waiting where I see everyone completely anxious ."Jc, Oh my gosh we were so worried. What happened? Is she okay?" Leah said as she ran up to me.  "Well umm, we were gonna have twins...." Rylee started crying. "Were?" She said really teary eyed. "Yeah but one didn't make it..... But shes still pregnant with Our baby." I said. "Oh my gosh , Really ?" Rylee whined. Everyone else jumped up and was running up to the desk asking to see her . Kian slowly left the waiting room. "Kian can I talk to you for a second?" I heard Rylee say as she walked towards him then they went outside to talk. "Nurse can we please go see her?" Mariah said. "In a moment. We want to give her  a little medication to take away her pain from her stomach. It'll be quick but tomorrow she will need a stronger medication since she will be going into surgery . She'll go in at about 8 and be done by 10."  The nurse said. Every one was happy but sad at the same time, But we understood. "So we have to postpone digitour for 4 days." Leah said, and I nodded. Everyone automatically got out their phones and told everyone on social media. Then thats when I made a vlog. "Hey guys, so umm....As you see we're in the hospital and its because of Jay. She says she apologizes that she hasnt been on in a long while but thats because we've been dealing with something serious. Well we were gonna announce it at digitour but the reason why we're here is because umm.....Jay's pregnant." I said sounding excited. "But the bad news is that she lost a baby. They were supposed to have twins" Leah said stealing my camera. "What she said." I continued. "But you'll get to see her in a few." I said then put down my camera. 

Eventually 20 minutes pass so were able to go in. (Me,Leah,Mariah, and Jenn. Everyone else went back to the bus because they didnt want to see her like that. But I wasnt mad because I knew what they meant. And Rye and Kian were still outside talking.) "Okay, If one more of us end up in the hospital im gonna scream." Said Jenn. Jay slightly laughed but not hard. "How you feeling babe?" I asked. She grabbed my hand and smiled. But then she started to get emotional. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Jc I really am. " She said with her voice breaking. "Aweee princess its okay. I know now and I'm happy about it. My baby is having my baby." I laughed. Leah was just staring at Jay. " Heyy" Jay laughed when she noticed leah was basically having a staring contest with her. Leah laughed and hugged Jay and so did Mariah.  "Are you guys gonna find out what it is or do you want it to be a surprise?"Jenn said. "I wanna know." Jay said. I shook my head. "I don't." Jay gave me a small sour look. "Jc, why not?" She said a little mad. "I want it to be a surprise." I said. She scoffed but then laughed. "Well I'll find out and just not tell you" she said. Then I nodded and smiled. I looked at Jay and she was so beautiful. Her hair in a ponytail as usual but it was more beautiful. I love her so much and this is amazing. She's the mother to my baby. "Jc!" Mariah said. I zoned out so idk how many times she's called me. "Yes?"
"Go ask the doctor when she can leave"
"Okay." I said as I walked out.

*After the trip with Jay and everything she sadly had to stay in the hospital but she wasnt alone since she talked to Jc until she fell asleep.*

Jay- Hey baby
Jc- Hey Princess, I miss you.
Jay- I miss you too but we just saw each other about an hour ago
Jc- But an hour is to long to be away from you
Jay- Aweee 
Jc- Baby the doctor said you can come home ina few days and we already rescheduled the first show.
Jay- You guys didnt have to do that 
Jc- We wouldnt do it without you babe and you know that
Jay- Lia would
Jc- And? Everyone knows that. She'll be feeling pretty stupid if she the only one there cause the staff didnt even wanna do it
Jay- Yeah , you're right
Jc-Am I keeping you awake?
Jay- A little
Jc-Oh im sorry , Well...Do you want me to call you in the morning?
Jay- Babe I was kidding
Jc- Oh, I see you got jokes
Jay- A Few

*Then they talked for about three more hours until Jay fell alseep*
Jc- Sorry , I went to drain the pipe
Jay- .....
Jc- Jay?
Jay- .....
Jc- Goodnight baby, I love you . *laughs*