The first victim

Shit made eh, eh killed my mother now not is to be done, within a short time came my father, god also what i will have to kill.

fuck that i go, the voices told me and of course as one of the voices is my idol, the voice of the killer jeff, and told me to ostia to kill it.

i think that came my father, and i think also what i will have to kill, is this putting like crazy.

not is to do me escondere and hare which i am not, and so not suspected of me, has just entered my room, less evil than i hid and hare as if i strapped by feet, hands and put my tape in the mouth.

now hare noise, thank goodness that wash me hands before came, i begin to make noise so i find.

also came the police, and i found in the closet, bound and gagged, i began to wonder what happened.

i was quiet and did not you notice that i was, they believed me luckily, you know that i have the disease.

and told them to take the medication before the death of my mother, and i let very sleepy and groggy.

that i fall asleep, and when i woke up found me myself so that i did not know that the killed until i woke up.

it is my girlfriend, and asked me what happened and is the conte, and that will save me the secret, then came the night and we are still in the wake of my mother.

everyone is worried for me, and crying that it is normal.

and we're going to bed to sleep.