Chapter 16: Gameplan! Find the other Clan Guardians!

Yudai was in bed, sleeping. It had been about three weeks after he'd be christened a Defender, so he'd been honing his skills, researching cards and strategies, racking up points and him and the others were receiving cards for their decks in the mail, which he deducted had somehow been sent by Harmonics Messiah. Then he began to dream.

He was in the white void again and Harmonics Messiah was opposite him.
"Greetings, Yudai Matsuro. I am here to discuss an important matter with you." He said.
"When are you not? Sure, what is it?" Yudai answered.
"I'm sure you know by now that in order to stop Link Joker and the Void and seal The Gate, you will need the combined power of all the 'Clan Guardians', correct?" Yudai thought for a second.
"Clan Guardians? Oh, you mean people like Rei and Izo. Yeah, why?"
"Well, I need you to go and find them. You must join forces with them and gather their power. They will be scattered around the 'Four Nation' districts, so you will have to travel around those areas to find them. There will be a total of twenty others you will need to find." He explained.
"Twenty, huh. I fine with that, but there's a problem. Each area is jam-packed with cardfighters. How will I find them in such big places?" He asked.
"Simple. Three things. The first is the unique cards they will posses. Secondly, I have appeared to each and every one of them by dream and vision and explained to them their role, though some may take it more seriously than others. Lastly, each time they ride their avatar, I will make it so the crest of clan they represent will appear in their eyes. Look out for it when you cardfight." He told him.
"Got it, HM!" Yudai said, giving him a thumbs-up.
"Please refrain from calling me that."
"Sorry, Harmonics Messiah. Your name is just...really long."
"I see. Anyway, as to what we were saying, start searching in your on district; the Dragon Empire. You've already found The Dragon Knight of Flames here. Next, you will need to find the Clan Guardians of the Narukami, Nubatama, Murakumo and Tachikaze clans if have chosen. Await your next instructions when you've done that. Farewell. I wish you Defenders all the best." Yudai waved goodbye as the space around them dissolved. Yudai woke up soon after. He checked his clock and saw that it was 7:38am.
"Morning already? Well, it is the weekend, so I guess we can start the search today." He got out of bed, and did his daily morning routine: gettting cleaned up, getting dressed, making sure his room and deck were in order. He entered the living room and nearly had a heart attack when he saw Kiniro on the couch, doing some deck construction on the coffee table. He had thick ear-muffs on so he didn't notice he'd come in. Yudai reached over a took them off his head and Kiniro quickly turned his head to see him.
"Oh, good morning, Yudai." Kiniro said, yawning afterwards.
"Uh, hey Kin. Why are you up so early? You know it's Saturday, right? And why the ear muffs?"
"Oh, I guess I just randomly woke up too early. So, I decided to do a little tweaking on my deck since we got those new cards. As for the ear-muffs, unless I'm working with someone else, I like to be I complete silence while I work with my deck. Besides, I could ask you the same thing."
"Well, I had a riveting conversation with our good friend, Harmonics Messiah. He's got a job for us, but I'll fill you in on the details when Roka gets up." He explained. Kiniro nodded and went back to what he was doing.

An hour later, give or take a few minuetes, Roka joined them downstairs, all dressed and ready to go. Yudai explained everything Harmonics Messiah had told him in his dream to Roka and Kiniro.
"That's sounds doable, but it'll take quite a while." Said Kiniro. Roka agreed.
"We should probably split up, in that case. We'll probably be able to cover more ground that way." Yudai suggested.
"Sounds good." Kiniro contributed.
"Good thinking, Yudai. What's the plan?" Said Roka. Yudai thought up one.
"Let's see...got it. Kiniro will take Card Capital, you can take Fighter's Plaza and I'll go to the other side of town to check out Card Capital 2. We'll use our FiCa's to keep in touch and we'll end the search at 9:30pm and we'll meet at home after that. Sound good?" Asked Yudai and the other two nodded.
"Alright, we'll start in an hour. Let's make sure our decks are in top shape. And in advance, good luck, guys." They hi-fived each other. In an hour, they all went their separate ways. Kiniro and Roka went into town, while Yudai headed for the bus station.
"This is the first step. Link Joker's going down!" Yudai exclaimed inwardly. Unbeknownst to him, he had an old friend watching him from a building above; it was Yui. She took off the hood of the cloak she was wearing, her short auburn hair flowing in the wind.
"You think you can stop us, big bro? Not while I'm around you can't."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*Featured Character*

Yudai Matsuro
Age: 15

Height: 5" 8'

Birthday: April 19

Hair Colour and appearance: Crimson in colour, long and messy

Eye Colour: Orange

Clothes: Red jacket, black undershirt, navy jeans and dark brown shin-high boots

Vanguard Circle Colour: Crimson
Clan: Cosmic Sanctum

Avatar Card: Cosmic Saviour, Orionus

Personality: Kind and loyal to people he likes, and quite the opposite to the opposite. Can be sarcastic at times. When angered, he'll stay relatively silent and let his body language do the talking. Very intelligent and quick-thinking.

A.N
Hey guys, thanks so much for reading! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow when you're done(please). As you know, I have a quite a few OCs to make for the new 'Clan Guardians', so If you'd like to possibly have your OC in my story, send me a PM giving me his/her name, age, appearance, personality, clan(out of the options below) and (possibly) avatar card. If I need anything else I'll PM you back. Thanks. And now on to the clans I'll open OCs for:

United Sanctuary
Angel Feather
Oracle Think Tank
Royal Paladin

Dark Zone
Dark Irregular
Pale Moon
Spike Bros.

Magellancia
Bermuda Triangle
Aqua Force
Granblue

Zoo
Neo Nectar
Megacolony
Great Nature

Dragon Empire
Narukami
Nubatama
Murakumo
Tachikaze

Again, thanks guys. If you want your OC with one of above clan in my story, PM me about it and I'll tell you what I think. Ciao!