Its hot

You were laying around the house fanning yourself down with your hand. Its summer and it feels like a 100 degrees. "Ugh, It's to hot to do anything." You muttered to yourself as you rolled off the couch and stood up. You walked down the halls trying to get your mind off of the heat, but it didn't help at all. You walked down the hall to see Xerxes with Ms. Sharon. "Oh (Y/N), we were going to the beach and we were wondering if you wanted to come with us." Ms. Sharon smiled as she grabbed a hold of your hand. "Um, sure it bets laying around and dying of heat." "Great, Go grab your swimsuit and we'll be on our way." She walked off towards the front door with Xerxes following behind her.

You went to your room and grabbed your swimsuit, that Ms. Sharon was too happy to have bought you. It was a (Color of your choice) two piece with a black ribbon in the middle. It showed a little to much cleavage but a little skin wouldn't hurt would it. You got dressed and put your clothes back over it and went down stairs. You got in the car and headed towards the beach. When you got there Xerxes carried the umbrella, and picnic basket while you cared the blankets and Ms. Sharon's beach bag. You two set up the area while Ms. Sharon went to the changing room.

"You should go change. I got things under control here." Xerxes smiled as he placed the umbrella in the sand. "Oh I already have mine on. Its under my clothes, see." You proceeded to strip into your bikini. You looked up to see a tiny blush on his cheeks. "You ok, You look a little red?" "Yeah I'm fine, just a little hot is all. I'm gonna go change, can you keep and eye on things." You nodded and he left to the male changing room as Ms. Sharon had just came back.

"Wow, Ms. Sharon you look great." "Thank you. You look amazing in yours. I must say it fits you well." She smiled as she sat next to you. You had to admit she looked like a princess in her pink one piece with little white ruffles on her hips. You looked over to the male changing room to see if Xerxes was coming. You began to wonder what was taking him so long. You got up and headed towards the changing room. You were about to knock on the door when he suddenly opened up the door. "Oh, I'm sorry I was just seeing if you were ok since it took you a long time to change." He gave a nerves chuckle. "Sorry, I hadn't realized I took so long. Forgive me." He bowed his head.

"We're at the beach, you don't have to be so formal, and I'm not Ms. Sharon so you don't have to so uptight." You smiled as you walked back to where Ms. Sharon was sitting. "I'm gonna stay here for a little while so why don't you two go test the water." Ms. Sharon smiled at the two of you. "Um, are you sure? I mean we can sit here with you so your not lonely." She just waved you and Xerxes off. "Oh ok, if you say so. I'll race you to the water Xerxes." Oh your on." He stared running as you ran after him.

You tackled him as you both got into the water. "I win!" He shouted as you splashed him with water. "No we tied, so neither of us won." You splashed him again. "Oh yeah." He picked you up and held you over his head. "HEY PUT ME DOWN." You screamed. "Ok as you wish." He dunked you in the water. You stood up as he started laughing. "OH its on." You tackled him and tried to push his leg from under him. He fell backwards but grabbed a hold of you as he fell. When you fell you landed on top of him. You looked up and saw him with red dusted cheeks.

"What's wrong? You look like you saw something embarrassing." He cleared his throat. "U.um (Y/N) your on top of me and your knee is somewhere." You looked down and turned red. Your knee was rubbing against his member. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry here let me help you up." You got off of him and held out your hand to him. He took your hand and you pulled him up. "It's fine, accidents happen." He rubbed the back of his neck and averted his eyes else where. "Hey you two, Are you guys hungry?" Both of your stomachs growled causing both of you to chuckle.

You walked to the shore and sat on the blankets as Xerxes set up the food. "Man, that's a lot of sweets." You looked down at all kinds of different sweets, from cakes to pastries. All three of you talked while enjoying the food. "Man, I'm stuffed." You laid back patting your stomach. "Same here. I don't think I can eat another bite." Ms. Sharon smiled as Xerxes put away the plates. "It's getting late, maybe we should start heading home." You nodded your head and picked everything up. You put everything in  the car and headed home.

On the way home Ms. Sharon had fallen asleep in the back seat, leaving you and Xerxes in the awkward silence. "So, how did you like today. Did you have fun?" You broke the silence. "Yeah I'm glad I brought it up to Ms. Sharon." "Wait, you came up with the idea to go to the beach?" He nodded his head with a smile on his face. "I thought it would be a great idea to get out of the house and have some fun. I even got to see you in that sexy bikini." A blush crept across your face as you heard the last part. "So you just wanted to see me in that bikini didn't you?" He gave a slight chuckle. "And so what if I did. Can you blame me for wanting to see you exposed." He gazed at you out the corner of his eye. You averted your gaze as you pulled up to the house.

You got out the car as Xerxes carried Ms. Sharon in his arms. Even when she was asleep she still looked like a princess. You held the door open as he walked through. You watched from the door way as he placed her in her bed and covered her up. You walked down the hall towards your room when a pair of arms wrapped around you and pulled you into a different room. You turned around to see Xerxes right in front of you. "Xerxes what ar... mmmm" Before you could finish he pressed his lips against yours.

The taste of sweets coated his lips. It was a sweet and passionate kiss that turned into a sloppy make out session. You wrapped your arms around his neck as his hands laid on your hips. Your lungs began to burn forcing you to brake away for air. "Your lips taste sweet." You panted as he led you towards his bed. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he kissed you passionately while laying you on your back. He ran his hand up your leg and massaged your inner thigh. You let out a moan as he pulled down your panties and pushed a finger into you. He put another in and began moving his fingers at a fast past.

"Xerxes.. ugh." You moaned as you arched your back in pure bliss. Your stomach began to coil as you began to reach your limits. Xerxes saw this and decided to be mean and stopped. He pulled out his fingers, which made you whimper, and licked them clean. "Just as I suspected. Your sweeter than any candy or cake I've ever eaten." He licked his lips as he kissed you with hunger. He licked your bottom lip, asking for you to let him in, which you gave him with ease. He explored your wet cavern as his hand groped your clothed breast. He slid his hand under your shirt and unclasped your bra and threw that unwanted piece of material into a unknown corner.

He continued by sliding off your shirt as well as his and massaged your breast while sucking on your sweet spot. You were a moaning mess in his hands. His kisses trailed down from your neck down to your breast. He sucked on your tender, hard bud, causing you to moan even loader. He moved his lips from one bud to the other, giving it the same treatment. He kissed your breast one more time before heading between your legs. He teased you by gently biting your clit. You ran your fingers through his soft hair. He wrote the alphabet with his tongue, when he got to z he gave a big suck, causing you to come on his face. He licked you clean and kissed your lips sweetly.

He pulled down his pants and boxers and tossed them into the forgotten darkness. He positioned himself at your entrance. "Are you ready for this (Y/N)." You shook your head and sat up. "Um, do you have a you know.." He lend over to the draw next to the bed and pulled out a condom. "Yep right here." He rolled it on. "Ok, I'm ready." He kissed your lips as he pushed himself into you. You winced in pain as tears began to blur your vision. He wiped your tears away with his thumb and whispered sweet nothings in your ear to keep your mind off of the pain. You rolled your hip, causing both of you to moan in pleasure.

He thrusted into you at a slow pace since it was your first time. Your voice was music and his muse to keep going deeper, harder, and faster. He put your legs on his shoulders as he thrusted deep into you. He hit a certain place that shook your body with pleasure. "RIGHT THEIR. HIT IT AGAIN." You moaned loudly. He more than willingly was glad to do as you requested. He pounded into you over and over, hitting that spot each time. Your walls tightened around his member as you released onto him. Seconds later he came. He pulled out and threw away the condom and laid his head between your breast.

"That was amazing." He mumbled as you rubbed his head. "Yeah it was. I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow." He let out a chuckle as he laid next to you and pulled you towards his chest. You laid on his chest and listened to his heart. "You're gonna be sore so I'd take it easy for a little bit and get your rest." You nodded your head and closed your eyes. In the middle of the night you heard a knocking on the door and open your eyes to see Ms. Sharon standing by the side of the bed. " I hope you two used protection. Oh and ill let you have a few days to recover from tonight." You blushed as she left the room. "Well, I guess we were to loud. Go back to sleep ok." You kissed his lips and went back to sleep.