Guys, We're Dating

This will probably be a short chapter, seeing how I've got writers block, I always thought it came to great writers, but I guess not so good writers git it too. Anyway on to the story.

*Gogo's POV*

After Hiro had left to go home I had tested my new Maglev around the school. 'Damn, this thing is awesome, I guess Hiro and I really make a good couple, oh that reminds me...'

I flew my Maglev, (one of the things we integrated in it) to Honey's apartment.

"Hey Honey, come here," I said tapping on her bedroom window which was on the third floor of the building.

"Gogo," Honey asked rubbing the sleep from her eyes, "is that you, and if so how are you standing outside my window."

"Long story, but aren't you supposed to be at Fred's, never mind, I'm actually glad you aren't because remember what you said when you were running in the hall to go suit up; 'Hirogo' yeah well, your lucky he's okay with the name." "I'm going back to sleep Gogo, it's 6 in the morning on a Saturday," Honey said shutting her window then locked it.

'It's 6 in the morning, the cafe opens at 7, I'll go see if Cass needs my help with anything, but first I'm getting a coffee.'

*At about 6:30*

"Hi Gogo, didn't expect you to be awake yet, did you hear the explosions yesterday at school, if not; it's on the news for you," "actually Cass..."

"We have received a picture of the supposed attacker at SFIT, if you have any information about him or her, do not hesitate to alert the authorities."

"Gogo is that Baymax, and why's he wearing armor," "that's a long story Cass, one the will need the others to be here as well."

"I've got some errands to run, there's some donuts and french toast on the kitchen if you're hungry, Hiro's still asleep in his room, I think he was out late bot-fighting last night," she stopped at the open door to the cafe, "nice job on the bike in the garage, it's actually really impressive."

"Cass, I didn't touch that at all, until yesterday when mine got destroyed," right then the rest of the gang walked in, "two more things, one Hiro hadn't gone bot-fighting last night he helped me with my bike until five and two, Hiro and I. Guys, we're dating."

I know, it was short, but what can I say I have writers block, and my head is starting to ache. If you have any ideas for the next chapter (I'm taking about Savybapt or Doodle_Rainbow or nerdygall100) you can message me.