Are You That Somebody

Looking down to the floor with her sunglasses on, Aaliyah slowly walked to Mr. Jackson's office. Employees watched the young beauty walking to his office while hiding her beautiful face with sunglasses and looking down

"She's a beautiful woman"

"Why is she looking down? She's gorgeous!"

"She needs more confidence"

Aaliyah heard the words the employees whispering to each other, but kept quiet and got to the door of Michael's office. She slowly knocked on the door and waited for approval to go in.

"Yes? Come on in" she heard Michael's husky, impatient voice inside. She took a deep breath and opened the door and closed it after walking in.

"Hello Michael...."

He looked up from reading a book and closed it and put it on the desk. He looked at her and smirked devilishly.

"Morning baby girl" he said and bite his bottom lips. He looked at her outfit that was revealing her curves. She was wearing a black shirt that revealed a little bit of her belly and shorts. "Damn, she looks so damn sexy" he thought to himself, biting his lips a little harder.

"I see that you're revealing yourself a bit today. Why are you wearing that shit in public?" he said and looked at her. Although he liked her outfit, he didn't want other men checking her out while she was walking. "Well, it's kinda hot outside today...I didn't want to wear my jeans and...." Aaliyah tried to explain but Michael stood up and walked closely to her.

"Do you know that I don't like you wearing this type of shit? Are you fucking stupid? You have to be because you wouldn't wear this!" he said and glared at her. "I'm not dumb and I told you it was hot and I didn't want to..." she said before she felt a slap across her cheek and she fell on the floor. She touched her cheek and it felt like it was on fire.

"Bitch don't talk back to me! You're a fucking stupid bitch!" Michael said while grabbing her by her arms and shakes her violently, it made her sunglasses fall off her face.

"You like getting me mad don't you?! You love me treating you like this! Why can't you fucking listen to me?!" he yelled at her. Aaliyah tried hard not to shed tears in front of Michael. If he sees her crying, he'll torture her even more. "Stop Michael! Please you're hurting me!" she pleaded on the urge of tears.

"You just don't listen! If you just listen, I wouldn't be treating you like this" he said and let her go. He took her to the door and pushed her out.

"Bring me s cup of coffee. And hurry up or I'll have to punish you" he said and slammed the door that made Aaliyah and others wince. She sighed a little as she walked downstairs to the kitchen

Aaliyah started to think about the way Michael treated her when they first met. He was more of a gentleman than he is now. He was more respectful and treated her like a lady.

Five months ago

"I'm glad you came Aaliyah. You need to get out of that house" her friend Lisa said as they went into the club. Her and Lisa became best friends since junior high school and Lisa was more like a sister Aaliyah never had. "Eh I guess. But don't cause no drama or scene" she said and walked to the dance floor. "Liyah, just as long as no bitch mess with me, I'm good. Now let's have some fun" she said as the music changed and the girls started dancing.

Michael was in the V.I.P. section with strippers on and around him and his friends. While his friends were having a good time with the strippers, Michael was bored and sighed with boredom and uninteresting. The strippers were pretty and had nice bodies but it didn't make him feel hard or anything. He was bored as hell.

Aaliyah and Lisa gets to the bar and order drinks. "Yo, those guys want us. We looking fly as fuck!" Lisa said as she finished ordering her drink. "Eww they weren't cute to me. I don't know if I'm ready to settle down yet" Aaliyah replied and looked at the dance floor.

"No one is making you Liyah. I'm just saying that guys want us in this club" Lisa said as the bartender gave them their drinks.

Michael turned his head and saw two beautiful women at the bar, drinking and talking. One had tattoos on both her arms, she had big brown eyes and she had a nice body. The other one had long black hair and had a very nice body shape. She was slim but had curves that was showing. He put his glasses on his nose and stared at Aaliyah

God...she's so beautiful and sexy

He slowly got up from the strippers and watched them both talking and laughing.

"Is that guy staring at us?" Lisa pointed out to Michael. Aaliyah turned her head to see him looking at them. He had on a red button up shirt with black jeans with black sunglasses on his face before he took them off. "He's sexy, mm damn" she said biting her lips and smiled a little. "I know! Oh shit our song's on! Come on!" Lisa said and grabbed her and went to the dance floor.

Michael watched Aaliyah join Lisa on the dance floor and dance to the song "A-Yo". He bite his bottom lips watching Aaliyah dancing and swaying her hips and watched her belly move from side to side. He groaned a bit to himself as he watched the beautiful women dancing. He then walked to the dance floor and watched Aaliyah dance and laugh. He smiled and went behind her and whispered "Hey sexy"

She gasped and looked behind her to see Michael standing next to her smiling down to her. "Umm...hi. Who are you?"

"Michael. What's your name beautiful?" he said and bite his lips again. "I'm....Aaliyah, Aaliyah Dana Haughton" she replied and he smiled and took her hand, kissing it.

"Nice to meet you beautiful" he said, grinning from ear to ear. Lisa watched the both of them, smiling. "Oooooh I see you Liyah!" she said laughing.

Aaliyah blushed and punched her playfully. "Michael, this is my best friend Lisa" she said. They nodded to each other and exchanged a few words.

"So, are you two having a good time?" Michael asked, smirking a bit. The girls both nodded and he said "good, good. Let's go have some fun Aaliyah..."