viii. the truth

Bellamy's POV :

My eyes open with alert. The sound of thunder booms through out my house and wakes me up. Must be a warm day out if it's raining instead of snowing. This is the California weather I miss, not snow. I groan and pick myself out of bed. Looking over at the clock I realize it's really early, meaning 9:42 A.M..

" Raven. " I say.

Without getting a response, I look over at her side of the bed and come to the observation that she's not there. There is, however, a note left addressed to me. It reads:

Sorry about last night, I wasn't in a good state of mind. I took one of your guest cars back to Clarke's to pick up my own car. I also figured it would be an excuse for you to go over to Clarke's. I'm giving the keys to her so you're forced to actually talk to her. You'll thank me later.

Well this is just great.

Clarke's POV:

" Clarke! Open Up! "

I hear knocking on my door. I check my alarm clock to see what time it is. 9:38! It's like the middle of the night! I drag myself out of bed and answer the door.

" Raven? "

As I am still in shock, she uses this opportunity to push past me and come in. I close the door behind her and take a seat next to her on the couch.

" Listen, I know it wasn't your fault. " She confesses. " Finn just wasn't the right guy for me. "

I don't say anything back, mostly because I don't know how to respond.

" Also I think that you should reconsider things with Bellamy. "

" What? "

" Clarke, he really likes you. "

I gaze into her wide brown eyes and try to keep it together. My eyes start to water so I quickly bury my face into my hands.

" How do you know? "

" Because after everything I was a wreck and Bellamy too me into his home and I sorta kissed him.."

Startled, I whip my head up and a feeling of anger rushes over me.

" You what? "

" But he pulled away and said he wasn't over you! Listen, I'm sorry. I was super lonely and Bellamy was the only one there for me. "

" So is this why you're hear? To brag about your perfect kiss with Hollywood's A lister Bellamy Blake? "

" He was at your house to apologize to you but he ran into me instead! He saw you kissing Finn and ran away! And no I didn't come her to brag, I came to give you these. "

She extends her hand out and opens them, revealing a single key. She places the key in my hand and stands up.

" This is Bellamy's car key, well at least one of his cars. I needed it to drive back to your apartment and I used it as an excuse for him to come and see you. "

" Raven! "

Before I could rant on her more I hear the door slam and foot steps running down the hall. I roll my eyes and adjust my attention to the key in my hand. I don't think I'm ready to see Bellamy yet. I know it's been two days but I still need time to think. I definitely still like him but how could I let myself fall for a celebrity?

*** A/N

Short update but hey, at least you get something :- ) Anyway I'll be at a Bible camp next week so I probably won't get to update but I'll try to update as much as possible. Anyway sorry I haven't been updating, my Gram was in the hospital, basically dying soooooooo yeah. She's alright now ( it's a miracle. ) so it'll be ok. ILYGSM. XOXOOXOXOOX

I've decided to add titles to my chapters!! Yay? Nay? Comment and tell me what you think.

vote/comment/follow