Chapter 13 She'll be mine

Hey sorry i didn't updated in a while, the WiFi wasn't working and I had school so, yea pretty busy.

But hey I'm writing you this new chapter :) :D

Ok so i better let you read, instead of me blabbing all day to you guys and plus I'm changing they way i say goodbye. So....love ya

~Toni xx <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's POV

*Dream*

Niall was laying besides me sleeping peacefully and soundly. I jus had this feel that something is going to happen. I got up walking towards the window and saw that I, (I mean we) are in a different house. I rushed towards the bed to walk Niall, but when i did it wasn't Niall, it was my ex. No,No,No this can't be happening.

"Well, well I see you realize it was me not your Goofy boyfriend." he said with much hate at the end.

I ran out of the room down the and outside to the woods.

"Emma help me" I heard a soft voice coming from the west side of me. I ran towards that voice and what i saw was Niall laying on the ground badly hurt.

"Niall!" i rushed to him and saw a stake in his heart. Blood was pouring out of him and i was getting wet by it.

"Emma?"

"Yes Niall I'm here, your going to be okay just..."

"I love you" than he died in my arms. NO NO i was thinking till i screamed it out loud as i can

"NOOOOOO"

"Oh Emma what a pity you didn't save him, i told you I'll hurt that one person you love so dearly." he said wickedly.

I ran full speed towards him than suddenly he cracked my neck.

*Dream Ends*

Someone was shaking me and I opened my eyes to see Louis, Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Brook looking at me really concern like, but Niall was a bit more worry than the others.

"Chels your okay?" Zayn asked me with worry in his voice.

"Yea, I'm ok"

"You sure, your were shaking like crazy and we couldn't get you to wake up till now" Harry said looking concern. I got out of bed and the boys helped me to the living room cuz some how I couldn't stand straight. There was a knock at the front door and everyone including me jumped up. Liam walked towards the door slowly and open the door, but there was no one there. Liam looked at the steps and picked up and envelope.

"What is it?" Brook asked, and Liam just looked like he's seen a ghost.

"It's a letter address to us and Chelsea" Zayn walked towards Liam and took the letter out of his hand, and started to read it out loud.

Zayn's POV

I started to read the letter out loud.

----------

'Dear, Boys and Chelsea

Hopefully you remember me cuz I'm going to make your lives miserable, if you try to stop me making Chelsea mine. Just want to tell you, Niall, that you better keep an eye on her or something will happen to if you don't and that goes for you too Harry, protect your sweet little Brook. Yes I know all about her, I've kept my eyes on all of you. And Chelsea knows who I am by this saying 'The river runs dry, But my Love for you will never'.

P.S I'm watching and She'll Be Mine.

---------

I finished reading it and everyone looked like there trying to figure out who it was, but as for Brook and Chelsea, something tells me they know who it was.

"Chels you know who this person is" Louis asked looking at her with sympathy in his voice, cuz you can tell that he sees how upset Chelsea is.

"Yea, I know him, but i thought he was dead. He died in my arms and Brook was there as well. How could he be alive after all these years and never came to me." Chels was in tears and Niall put his arm around her shoulder trying to comfort her.

"So...who is he?" Liam asked

"He was my boyfriend long ago, he never let me out of his sight. He always never let ne go home alone and if a boy was just trying to be a friend to me and i try to be a friend to him, he punches them for no reason. One day his anger got worse and he wouldn't tell, so as anyone good girlfriend would do I kept asking him. He slapped me across the face really hard and I told him i was leaving him cuz I couldn't handle this anymore. But that made it worse, he started to scream at me, tears were running down my face and the last thing that I thought he wouldn't do, he grabbed a knife and sliced me across my stomach." she finished her story what that jerk did to her with tears running down her beautiful face. I think I have feelings for her, I mean time I'm near her or see her smile, i get this warm feeling about her. But Niall loves her so much that he wouldn't let anything or anyone near her or hurt her. Maybe, just maybe I'll have a chance with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooo Zayn has a crush on Chelsea, so I'm going to ask you these two questions

1. Team Nisea

2. Team Zasea

Ok i hope you like this chapter and VOTE and send me feedback if you have any

Plz/Commit/Follow

Love all ya

~Toni xx <3