Chapter 7: Rivals

As I regained consciousness from the previous moment I noticed it was morning. I was in Eisuke's suite. Supposedly I slept in late.

Too late.

It was over an hour past my scheduled work day. Great.

I quickly got up and dressed pulling my hair in a loose bun and did my regular cat eye and mascara look that took approximately 7 minutes.
I headed out bumping into someone.
"I'm sorry!" I said looking up.

It was Ota.

"Ota.."

"Hey!" He smiled.

I wasn't sure what to say, I just wanted to get him away from me.

"Are you okay?" Ota asked.

"I'm fine. I have to go to work." I said quickly and rushed downstairs to the elevator.

----

He acted like nothing was wrong. Was it possible it was a dream? No, no it's not. Why would I be dreaming about him that's ridiculous.

I was finishing up the guest bedrooms on the 20th floor when my pager beeped. Eisuke is in Dubai though? Why would he page me? I decided to go up anyway, orders are orders.
When I opened the door to the penthouse I saw Soryu talking with everyone.

"You're home early." I said with a grin.

"Wasn't my decision." Soryu said.

I suddenly felt arms around my waist as I was spun around to see Eisuke.

"Why are you home early?"

"I felt something was wrong so we came back early." Eisuke said holding me close.

"Well I missed you." I put my chin on his chest looking up at him as we kissed.

The kiss reminded me of what happened with Ota last night and I pulled away.

"Hana.."

"Sorry.. I had a rough night."

"It's okay. Let's go upstairs." Eisuke led us up to his suite with my hand in his.

Eisuke wrapped his arms around me while we laid on the bed.

"Something is off with you."

I couldn't tell him.

"I'm fine, I just had a hard time sleeping like I said earlier."

"You're lying Hana. Tell me."

"I can't."

"Hana."

"I don't even know if it was real."

"Tell me now." Eisuke looked at me with an enraged look on his face.

I let it slip.

"Ota.. He."

"Dammit." Eisuke pushed me off of him getting up from the bed.

"Eisuke please don't hurt him!"

"I don't like when someone touches something that belongs to me." He began walking out of the suite as I ran to followed after him.