-Chapter 6- I like you

Me and johnnie got up and headed downstairs.
As we were walking downstairs my body thudded into another.
I looked up to see bryan looking down and me I turned to realize that johnnie didn't notice I was behind him and was already downstairs.
Bryan caught my attention "So you and johnnie?" Bryan asked me "Bryan stop please it's 7am I don't want to talk about it right now" I said in a groggy tone.
"We'll I just wanted to let you know that I think that johnnie likes you a lot, I've never ever seen him let anyone in this easily." He said making me wonder if what he's saying is true. "Really?"
I said curiously "Yeah after he got home from the airport he would not stop-" Bryan was cut off by johnnie running up the stairs asking me if I was coming. I answered by following johnnie to the kitchen.
We served out breakfast and decided to take it back up to my room.
We say in an awkward silence so I decided to say something
"Johnnie?" I said
"Yeah?" He replied
I took a deep breath turned so that I was facing him and looked into his frosty blue eyes
"Johnnie I think I like you" I finally said.
He stared into my eyes and pulled me into a hug and whispered I like you too.
As we were pulling away he put his lips on mine and pecked my lips, and pulled away and grabbed my hands. At this point I was smiling ear to ear, my cheeks burning red and the butterflies in my stomach were crashing.
I like this boy a lot considering I only met him a day or 2 ago I like him so much.

________

HEY GUYS I AM BACK! I FINALLY UPDATED. I KNOW THIS WAS NOT THE BEST CHAPTER BUT I STILL HOPE YOU LIKED IT. I AM VERY SORRY FOR MY LACK OF UPDATING BUT WILL TRY TO FIX THAT.
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, AND HAVE AN AMAZING DAY.
~Maddie