Chapter 1

Kelly and Erin stood there looking at menus. Well Erin was looking at menus and Kelly was testing Shay. 

"Kelly, what kinda of food should we have at the wedding?" Erin asked. 

"Baby, pick whatever you want. This is your wedding." Kelly says wrapping his arm around her. 

"OUR wedding, Kelly. You and Me." Erin said as she hugged Kelly. 

"How about this, we take a break from all this wedding plan stuff, we go out with Gabby and Shay. Then tomorrow we'll have a fresh mind to decide whether or not we want something." Kelly suggested. 

"That's actually not a bad idea." Erin said looking up at Kelly. 

"Yeah, have one of those everyonce in awhile." Kelly said laughing as they walked out the store. 

Erin and Kelly laughed as they headed to Erin's car. 

:/:/:/:/:/:/:

2 men sitting a black car took pictures as Erin and Kelly walked pass. One of the men pulled out a cellphone. 

"There moving, what's next?" One man said. 

"Switch out with another stake out group. Can't have our plan being blown." Zachary said over the phone.

"Yes, sir." The other man said before he hung up the phone. 

:/:/:/:/:/:

Justin walked down the stairs of Hank's house seeing Hank and Justin's son David laying gently on Hank's chest, while Hank his sleeping lightly snoring. Justin smiled as he walked down the stairs, he walked in front of Hank and sat down on the coffee table. Justin took a picture of them and smile. 

"You better just send that to Erin." Hank mumbled with his eyes still closed. 

Justin laughed as he turned of his phone and put it in his pocket. 

"I hate when you do that, Dad." Justin said as he sat next to Hank.

"And I hate when you try to take pictures of me." Hank said glaring at Justin. 

"Olivia and I are gonna go take David to the park, wanna come?" Justin ask taking David from Hank. 

"No, I'm just gonna hang around the house, probably talk to Erin later, go ahead spend time with your family." Hank says. 

"Your my family, too, Dad." Justin says before walking upstairs with David. 

:/:/:/:/:/:

"Well Ms. Shay, I'm happy to say that your leg is fully healed." The physician said. 

"Awesome, so will I be able to dance?" Shay ask. 

"You can do as much as you like with your leg, it's completely healed. Bye, Ms. Dawson and Ms. Shay." The physician said as he waved goodbye before leaving the room. 

"I'm healed." Shay says with a smile as she wraps her arms around Gabby's waist.

"Your healed." Gabby whispers as she wraps her arms around Shay's neck and stroked the back of it.

:/:/:/:/:/:

Erin and Kelly lay cuddled against each other and the bed watching tv. 

"Only 2 more weeks, Erin." Kelly whispered as he stroked her arm gently. 

"2 more weeks." Erin whispered happily. 

:/:/:/:/:/:

"Only 2 more weeks boys!" Zachary yelled happily as he laid a plan on the table with a sicking smile.