Log 1

Day 1
Night
Campsite
Forest

Today began very interestingly, then faded into monotony. The attacks by the lizard-men were unexpected, but became repetitive. The lizardmen themselves, however, are quite intriguing. I feel it is my duty to record my learning on these creatures.

But that is for a different journal at a different time. This book is for the events of my struggle to survive.

The Perfectly Legitimate Buisnessman dramatically revealed upon our landing that he was, in actuality, a Bandit. This suprised the Mercenary and I much less than the Bandit seemed to expect. After that, he seemed determined to annoy me with constant flirting. I am a huntress. I don't do romance.

We are currently at our camp, set up underneath what seems to be a series of girder platforms, with a number of ropes among them. Tommorow, we will attempt to climb these ropes. For now, it is far too dark. I write this by the light of my flashlight.

While were setting up camp, we noticed a figure on the top of one of the girders. It was humanoid, with an outfit that would seem to belong to a preist of some sort. He was staring at us, unmoving, his robe flapping in the breeze. Perhaps he will be there when we climb in the morning. For now, he is a mystery.

End Log