Human!Foxy x Reader

You were currently working the night watch shift, it was you fourth day. So you had gotten over the intitial shock that the animatronics could move and change into humans. Funny thing is, you've become friends with Chica. She definitely won't let the others kill you, you're the only girl she can talk to. "Hey, y/n?", asked Chica. "Yeah?", you said. "You know how I told you that I like Foxy... Well.. he doesn't like me back...", said Chica. "Why?!", you asked. "Cause he said he already likes someone else.... probably you or Bonnie... I wouldn't care if it was you.... and if it is... he better not break your heart... Or I. will. break. him....", said Chica. You blushed, Foxy... liking you? Speak of the devil, he came running down the hall. Chica slammed the door shut, and he ran straight into it. "Owwww..... Why ye do that?", said Foxy. "Cause you gonna try hurting y/n.", said Chica. "NO I'M NOT! I WOULD NEVER DREAM OF HURTING THE BEAUTIFUL LASS!!", screamed Foxy. You blushed even more. Beautiful..... You opened the door. "D-do you r-really mean t-that?", you asked. "O' course lass. Why wouldn't I?", Foxy asked. "Cause the last guy that said stuff like that ended up randomly ignoring only me..... No one else...", you said. ".....I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!!!", screamed Foxy. "Y-you would d-do that? Just c-cause he h-hurt me e-emotionally like t-that?", you asked. "Well o'course! No body, and I mean NO BODY, hurts the girl I love-" " So it is y/n that you love!", Chica said. Foxy blushed. "Aye... I understand if ye don't feel the same lass.....", said Foxy. "I.... I... OH FUCK IT!", you screamed. Foxy looked at you confused untill you kissed him. Then his eyes got huge. "YAYYYYY!!!!!!", screamed Chica. "L-lass?", Foxy asked. "Sorry, I just suck at saying stuff like that.... for a while then I'll get used to it..", you said. "Same here lass... I'm just glad that ye feel the same.", said Foxy. Then time had to be a bitch, cause the 6:00 am bell rang. "Awww.... Do ye have ta go?", asked Foxy. "Unfortunately, yes I do.... Bye Foxy, Chica.", you said. "Bye lass.", said Foxy. "Bye~", said Chica. You left in a very happy mood, you were with a guy, well, animatronic, that you liked a lot.

Sorry that these keep getting shorter.... I don't know why.... Guess I need to be at Band Camp in order to get a super long story like the first one in this series. Anyway~ I just wrote this at like, 11:35 pm. XD I'm surprised I was actually able to think, and write this. Oh well, hope ya like it~ And Alanah, when ya read this, well i hope ya do, I hope you get the reference to my personal love life. If not, I could always tell ya XD

RavenTheMysterious out~