Chapter 12

[Neymars Pov]

The last few days have been the same. I get up to go training then go out to parties and get drunk. I haven't been myself since I saw Bruna cheating on me, I have to say it's really hard to get over her but I know I could never give her a second chance. I have to get over her, one way or another I will.

Today I am going to invite all the boys over for a party. I text the whole barcelona team and my friends..

Text: "Party at mine today. Be here after 8 not before"

My phone started vibrating like crazy. It was the boys. They messeged me saying they could come but Messi couldn't because he's having a night in with his family. I put my phone down and headed outside.

The sun was burning my skin. I threw my shirt off and jumped in the pool. It was cooling my body down but the sun was too powerful. I dived under the water, putting my head and my body under the water for a while til I was out of breath. I lifted my head above the water and panted out of breath. I laid floating in the pool as the water felt nice against my body as well as the sun.

I jumped out of the pool as I was feeling hungry. I walked into the kitchen to call my house keeper/house mother.

"Hey Sofia, Can you make me something to eat please?" I asked.

"Yes, of course Neymar. Do you want anything in particular?" she asked.

"Mmm.. bacon and eggs on toast please" I said happily. She nodded and started cooking.

I went upstairs to the bathroom for a quick shower. I was soon finished and hopped out. I went into my bedroom and threw some briefs and shorts on. I walked downstairs, straight away the delicious smell of bacon filled my nose. I walked into the living room to wait for my food. I turned the tv on and changed it to a music channel.

The room filled with Portugese tunes, I turned it up as it was good music. I sang loudly and danced by myself. Soon Sofia walked in. I gestured her to put the plate down on the table. She did and I pulled her with me. I placed my hands in the dancing position and we swayed along to the rhythm together. She was a bit slow so I slowed down a bit to keep up with her. I could see she was happy to see me happy. The song stopped. She cupped my face and smiled at me as her wrinkles appeared more around her eyes and lips.

"You're strong Neymar. I am proud of you" she said.

"Thank you Sofia. I couldn't do it without you" I said smiling back at her.

"Neymar, I mean it. Although she broke your heart, your here dancing and smiling" she said seriously. I nodded and gave her a tight hug. I couldn't have asked for a better house keeper, she is truly the best.

"Here. Sit down and eat" she said, gesturing me to sit down on the couch and eat. I nodded and sat down.

"Sofia, I'm gonna have a party tonight. It will be loud and crazy. You can go home early" I said. She nodded and said

"Ok, I'll be here early tomorrow" I nodded. She walked away.

I ate my breakfast pretty quick as I was hungry. I took my dishes into the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher. I felt thirsty after the food. I grabbed a glass from the cupboard and went over to the tap. I placed the glass under the tap and turned the water on. It filled up and I took a big gulp of it. I placed the glass in the dishwasher when I finished drinking the water. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and walked outside.

I walked over to Poker as he was laying on the grass enjoying the heat of the sun. "Are you hungry boy?" I said as I stroked his fur. I got up and fed him. I laid down with him for a while until my skin started to burn.

I got up and walked back into the living room, it was so boring and I couldn't wait til the party. I decided to go out and buy a lot of food and drinks. I would need a lot because the guys eat like lions. I threw a shirt and a hat on, grabbed my car keys and headed outside to my car. I started the car and drove to the nearest supermarket.

The window was down and the wind was blowing on my face, it was very relaxing. What made it better was the music, it was slow and calming.

I soon arrived at the supermarket. I went to the junk food isle, I grabbed 4 hand fulls of chips, crackers, sweets and placed them in the trolley I had gotten. I went to the alcohol isle and grabbed a few boxes of different beer. They would drink this, I'm sure of it I thought to myself everytime I glanced at the boxes of beer.

I placed all the beer I was getting into the trolley and made my way to the checkout. When I was done I walked out with the trolley and placed the things in the backseat of my car. I started the car and drove home.