Who Would Do Thiz

Pic of Leah outfit at the house

Stef

Man I can't believe that this beautiful girl is mine all mine. Looked at wat she had on and Stef Jr got happy I just smiled and we t to take a shower after my shower I went downstairs and cooked breakfast.
I felt small arm around my waist and noticed that Leah was up I turned around picked her up a nd put her on the counter I kissed her and went back to cooking.

Baby I want to go to six flags today please Leah asked me while pouting I couldn't take it so I said yes and she was happy.

After breakfast we cuddled and watch TV then it was time to get for six flags so we went to get ready. We both went into the closet and pick out our outfit of course I have to match my baby.

Leah

I picked out a pink high waisted plush skirt that I let Arreol wear then a purple out back crop top with my peanut butter and jelly KDs with my relax and the ring my daddy gave me when I was little then for my hair I straightedge it then I curled the ends oh did I forget to tell yall that I died the tips of my hair but it change to its original color Billy in the sun u can see the red. For my make up I just added mascara and pink lipstick.

Stef had on black Nike joggers with a black wife beater and the lola bunny Jordans on with his Rolex watch on and his Raybans. He looked fine asf.

I file a picture with my baby and I posted it and tagged Stef in it and we git a thousand likes and comes but u saw Stef commented quick and said hell yeah that's my baby for life we aint going nk where she my everything and I'll do anything for her love u baby
I just laughed and said some things too him too and after I was Done I told Stef I love him and I gave him a kiss and went outside to the car.

Stef picked the all black range Rover and we headed off to six flags.

Later on at six flags

I was having fun just riding on rides but I was getting hungry so me and Stef toke a bring and went to go eat
Hey baby I be right back I gotta go potty i told stef

OK baby he said Wilhite laughing at my choice of word.

I smacked him and rolled my eyes I went to the bathroom that looks like no one really uses so after I used it I went to wash my hands but has I wash I heard a baby cry. I turned and looked at the stay with the crying. Once I opened it I so the most adorable baby girl she looked mixed and looked like she was nearly born. I picked her up and there was a note it said

Dear finder
I know I'm. Terrible mother but I just couldn't handle taking care of a bay right now I have a lot on my plate and taking care of a bay is too much I'm sorry for a banding my little girl Hope but I just had too I'm sorry please take care if her her father did t care or want her please just care for her she needs love
I left hope on December 1st which is five days from her birth please forgive and take care of her
Sincerely
A struggling women

I was just mad that this women left this baby in a bathroom at six flags now I understand her animation but there's better options. There was also her birth certificate and social security well ima love hope like my own.

I cared hope out the bathroom and went to the table me and Stef was eating at. Once he say me he quickly got up and helped.

Baby who is this he asked with worried eyes.

This us hope and I found her in the bathroom i said while handing Stef the note and papers. He read it and he got mad not because of the mother but because she was just born.

Leah baby ima take care of u and Hope and I me treat her like my own cause she didn't deserve this at all he said to me while grabbing Hope and talking to her and kissing her.

I just smiled at the sight and took a picture but didn't post it.

We left six flags and we went straight to the mall I bought Hope 's lot of close dippers bottles baby food toys pacifiers and we went to kids footlocker and hot get all the new Jordans and KDs.

We went to the food court yo eat we picked subway. Stef went to get the food while I stayed with Hope and played with her she laughed a lot and had dimples too she had eyes like Me green with dark brown curly hair.

Stef

Man I can't believe a mother can do that to their own child I'm glad Leah found Hope cause u would love to be her father and I know Leah would be a good mother to hope. We already treat her like our own.

I already told my family and leads and they were happy about and they wanted to meet Hope but not today tho.

I got me and Leah subway sandwich for Togo and we went home.

Oh yeah Leah decide to move in which her parents were fine with but she was gonna move out any way. We bit inzid the house and I had all of Hopes stuff that we bought for her. I told my best friend Anthony to help me with Hopes room tomorrow and I called my guys to go get leads stuff.

Leah went to give Hope a bath. She came out with hope in a pink onezie and her hair wet. I grabbed Hopped and we went to the bedroom and wrapped TV I mean she can pass as me and leads daughter too. Hope started to giggle and I just smiles and watched then Leah came out with some Nike spanks and a Nike sports bra with her hair in a cute messy bun.

I got on my phone e and toke videos of Hope and Leah talking and playing then I posted the chest one and they got a thousands likes like that and comments.

I smiled at my girls and kisses their for heads and put them in my arms I to Leah I loved her and fell I sleep thinking about how blessed I am.