Chapter 16

Neveah
I was actually happy for them. But Tayvion looked shocked. After that I went to my room. I was about to lay down on my bed but there was a knock on the door. I got up and opened it and it was Liane.

Liane: I need your help

I moved out of the way she could come in and I closed the door.

Me: what do you need?

Liane: me and Destorm are going on our first date tonight.

Me: oh we are totally going shopping.

Me and liane walked out to her car and head to the mall. We went inside this store with the name of it I couldn't pronounce. Once we reached in it a lady who was dressed all fancy greeted us.

???: hi im Maria if you need anything just call me

We politely nodded and looked around. I picked 3 dresses one was silver, other was blue, and the last one was red. She tried on the silver and blue dress they were okay but then she came out the dressing room wearing the red dress I was blowned away.

Me:I like it

Liane: I love it (she smiled)

Maria: I see you're liking that dress would, you like the set?

Liane: it comes with a set?

Maria nodded and left then came back with red pumps and a red necklace.

Liane: I'll take it

We payed for it and we went home. By we reached to the house it almost night time. Liane had to get for her date. So we walked upstairs and I got her ready. And I should say she looked stunning.

(Outfit in the MM)
I curled her hair and did her makeup.

Tayvion
I was shock and I was thinking what would Bach do if he found out. Neveah then walked away and Liane followed her. Then there was a knock at the door. My dad opened and it was Noah.

Noah:Umm is Neveah here?

Destorm: yeah she's upstairs

Noah: can you give this to her?(He gave my dad a letter)

My dad then nod. And Noah left. Soon Liane and Neveah came walking to door going who knows where. Then my dad looked at me.

Me:what?

He shooked his head. He walked upstairs but he then stopped and went into Neveah's room. He then put the letter on her bed and walked out. I know that because I was kind of watching him.

Neveah
Liane: hey what's that?

Me: What?

Liane: That letter on your bed.

I turned around. I didn't notice that before. I walked up my bed and grabbed the letter. It read:

Dear, Neveah
Meet me under the stars at the park. @8 see you soon

Sincerely, -N
P.s. dress casual

Apparently Liane was reading it too.

Liane: guess who's got a secret admirer.

I glared at her and she chuckled.

Liane: I better get going I don't wanna be late (she walked out the door)

I checked the time it was 7:47

Me: shit(I mumbled)

I was pacing back on what to wear til I found a outfit. I did my hair and put on some makeup walked out to the park. You wouldn't believe who I saw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You guys already know who it is so whatever.

BTW vote and comment