Chapter 19: The proposal.

Violetta's POV

This afternoon I went shopping with Angie and we also took Isla with us. I love that everything's pretty much back to normal. Angie insisted on buying me a fancy new dress and I mean fancy. I reckon a lot of people around me know something I don't and the central culprit is most definitely Leon. I know he's up to something and I reckon that's the reason Angie took me out this afternoon, as it wasn't exactly a planned trip. Oh well we'll see. I arrive home to find it surprisingly quiet and then I saw a note from Leon it read, 'Dear my beautiful Vilu. Please go and get ready for a passionate night and wear that dress you bought today and wait in the bedroom. Love Leon.' How sweet so that's exactly what I did.

Leon's POV

Well it took us all afternoon but I think everything's perfect. We put up pink and purple fairy lights all around the garden fences and laid a nice fancy table cloth over the table in the garden. Olga had come round and helped me cook Vilu's favourite lasagne and chocolate cake. On top I have wrote in icing my bride to be which means after our main course I've got to do it and there really is no backing out now. I am so nervous but excited at the same time.

Its 6 'O' clock so I decide it's time to go and collect Violetta from our room.

Violetta's POV

I've got ready into my light purple dress which we bought earlier, I curled my hair and put on my makeup then just sat on my bed thinking about what the hell is going on. Just then Leon slowly opened the door and he just stayed there for a while staring at me.

Vilu: Is everything alright.

Leon: Yes you love even more perfect than normal.

Vilu: Why thank-you my man.

Leon: OOOH that sounded so sexy. Anyway would you like to come with me?

He said as he held out his hand for me. We walked downstairs and then he led me to the garden but just before we reached the door he stopped and covered my eyes.

Vilu: What you doing?

Leon: I want to make it more mysterious and make sure I see your face in a minute. Just trust me.

VIlu: I do don't worry, my love.

Then I heard him open the door and he guided me down the step and shut it behind us.

Leon: You ready 3, 2, 1.

Then he revealed this spectacular transformation of our garden in front of me; much to my surprise.

Leon: What do you think?

Vilu: It's amazing, perfect, I love it but why do I have a feeling somethings going on.

Leon: What, just relax and enjoy can't I treat my lovely girlfriend.

I giggled then he served some lasagne on my plate and we started to eat.

Vilu: It's gorgeous it tastes just like the one Olga makes.

Leon: That may be, because I may or may not have had her help.

Vilu: Oh you really did want to make tonight perfect.

Leon: Yeah just for you.

AHH so sweet but now I know there's more to it, getting someone else's help.

Vilu: So did you set this all up by yourself.

Leon: Well the boys helped me a bit but it was all my ideas.

Vilu: That's nice I love everything about it.

Leon: I'm glad.

We finished the food then he took the plates inside and was in there for a while. I was going to go to him but I decided just to relax until came back. He looked really nervous then he told me to wait a second while he walked to the bushes and when he turned back around he was holding his guitar and that's when he started playing one of our love songs... Amor en el Aire.

Leon's POV

After the food I took the plates inside to give me a moment to think and calm myself down. Damn I've never been so nervous not even when I auditioned for the studio or played my first show. WOW! She does look so stunning tonight. After a few minutes I looked at the ring one last time and put it in my pocket then walked back outside and told her to wait a second while I went to the bushes and collected my guitar then I started playing and singing the song. When it finished and Vilu had sung along a bit I did it. I got on one knee and pulled out the ring and said...

Leon: Vilu, I have never stopped loving since I met you and sort of saved you those 5 years ago and I want to and will no matter what love you forever more. So, will you marry and give me the pleasure of becoming Mrs Vargas?

Vilu started to get teary and smiled with the brightest smile I've ever seen.

Vilu: Of course I'm so happy right now, I love so much and now I know why you've been acting so strange and nervous.

We both laughed then I put the ring on her finger.

Leon: One last thing.

I said while going back inside to get the cake when I brought it out and showed her it.

Leon: Its chocolate, you're favourite.

Vilu: Thank-you and it says my bride to be ohh so cute. Did Olga help you by any chance?

Leon: Yes but I wrote the message all by myself.

I said all proud.

Vilu: Ahh is my little fiancé proud of himself.

Leon: Hey, you know I'm no good in the kitchen department.

Vilu: Yeah but I know what department you are good in so why don't we eat some of this cake then go do you know what.

Leon: I like you're thinking soon to be Mrs Vargas.

And you know how it goes from there.

Hope you liked it and sorry for the wait I've been extremely busy. Please comment.

Lucy xx

zH