Chapter 4

Wendy's POV

"So Wendy, do you still have no idea who this guy is?" Lucy asked curiously.

"No, they acted as if they known me all my life and they pushed me out of the way to protect me, nearly getting themselves killed! I can't help but feel guilty since I have no idea who they are." I replied glumly. Me, Lucy, Gray and Natsu had been waiting outside of the clinic in the guild for nearly an hour, while Erza has stayed inside by there bedside.

"This is no fair why does Erza get to go in but I don't! I'm the one who found them! This is bullcrap!" Natsu huffed angrily.

"Maybe because your annoying and loud and you'll give them a headache, pyro!" Gray said to Natsu in an annoyed tone.

"Shut up snowman!"

"Make me flame brain!"

Natsu and Gray started fighting as usual, couldn't they just not fight for one day?

"Stop fighting guys!" Lucy said angrily. They ignored her and carried on.

"STOP IT!!" I yelled. The whole guild went silent."All you ever do is fight all the time! And for what? Your pride? To be the strongest wizard? Well right now I think the strongest wizard is fighting for their life in there from protecting me! There is a guy in there who could possibly die saving me and it would be my fault! And worst of all, they treated me like family, though I have know idea who they are!" I burst into tears and ran out of the guild hall.

Gray's POV

"Wendy, wait!" Natsu said in a guilty tone.

"I'll go after her, just stay here and don't cause anymore trouble." Lucy replied, and ran out of the guild afterwards. I didn't say anything but stand still in astonishment. Wendy was right, me and Natsu were being childish idiots. I walked towards the room Erza and the guy was in. I knocked on the door and entered.

"Any improvements?" I asked.

"She's alive, she used an immense amount of magical power, luckily enough she is extremely strong wizard to pull of that big and ancient of a spell!" Erza said. Wait did she say she?

"Wait a minute, a she?" I asked confused.

"Yes, why, does it matter?"

"No just I didn't think a girl could hold in that much power! I mean, she's as strong as Gildarts!" I said surprised.

"Your not wrong there, Master is going to offer her to join the guild, since he knows she isn't actually an official wizard. Also she is extremely powerful." 

I saw her shuffling around in the bed. Was she waking up?

(Y/n) POV

I began waking up, was it all a dream? I opened my eyes and found the same shirtless man by my bed with the red headed Titania. My memory was foggy of what happened, I just remember my secret art, then passing out. They probably found out my identity anyway, so I taken of my mask. My (h/c) (h/l) hair is set free and my (e/c) eyes roam the room.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You passed out protecting one of our comrades with an extremely powerful spell. Your lucky your still alive!" Titania said. Then it all came flooding back to me.

**FLASHBACK**

 "Wendy!" I gasped in astonishment. She had grown up so much! I felt tears well up in my eyes. She looked at me in confusion. I looked over her shoulder and saw the creature charging at her. "STAY AWAY FROM HER!!" I shouted and pushed Wendy out of the way and forced my leg to stand.

"ICE DRAGON: SECRET ART!!" I ran towards the creature, "ICE FROZEN SLUMBER!!" I attacked the creature with the remaining strength I had.

My breathing had become heavy and I had become very dizzy. I looked at 'Kamira' and found her body freezing all over starting with the heart. After it's whole body froze I felt as if my body was doing the same. The creature fell to the ground as did I, losing consciousness.

I felt to strong arms catch me, one a warm feeling and the other a soothing cold.

"Quick! We have to return her to the guild for treatment, we have no time to waste!" I heard Titania say, as I drifted off into a deep sleep.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

"Oh yeah, now I remember. Wait where's Wendy and Savannah?! Are they okay?!" I asked concerned.

"Wendy is fine, and if your talking about your cat-" the shirtless man was interrupted by Savannah popping up out of nowhere.

"Excuse me, but I'll have you know I am an exceed! Not just some 'cat'!" She huffed.

"Haha, she's definitely fine." I laughed. "So, what are your names?"

"Gray, Gray Fullbuster. I use Ice Make magic." He stated.

"I'm Erza Scarlet, I use re-equipping magic."

"Ah, yes I've heard your name across the town before, and Gray, you must of been the one who shielded me from that monster's attack?"

"Uhh.. yeah." He replied.

"Well, thank you, you saved my life." I said gratefully.

"Uh.. its fine, honestly." He said quietly, did he blush? No I must be imagining things. 

"So where is Wendy now?" I asked.

"We don't exactly know, Lucy is with her." I presumed Lucy was the blonde woman from before.

"Well, I'll just sort my things out and get out of your hair, I wouldn't want to cause much trouble." I tried moving my leg but failed resulting in me in pain.

"Your in no fit state, also, our guild Master Makarov, would wish to speak to you." Erza said. I huffed and in that moment, the small master walked in.

"Ahh, so you must be (Y/n) (L/n), also known as the Ice Warrior. I'm Master Makarov, Erza would of probably filled you in?"

"Uhm, not fully, she told me you wanted to speak to me?" I asked.

"Indeed, as to my knowledge you aren't part of a guild."

"That's correct."

"Well then, I would like to welcome you with open arms into Fairy Tail." I thought about it for a moment, I might as well, my identity has more or less been uncovered and this is a chance for me to make some friends. "Well? Do you want to join or not?"

"It would be an honor!" I said. Everyone in the room began to smile. A white haired girl came over with a stamp.

"Where would you like your guild mark?" She asked cheerfully.

"On (b/p) in the colour (y/c)." She pressed the stamp and my guild mark tattooed against my skin glittering slightly.

"Well (Y/n), welcome to Fairy Tail! I expect great things from you." I giggled happily and in that moment the door burst open.

"So you joined the guild huh?" The salmon haired man said. I nodded then looking behind him to see what I presume Lucy with...

Wendy.

TWO CHAPTERS IN A DAY!!! BC I THINK YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME FOR MAKING ME REACH 550 READS!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Anyhoo,

Stay safe and awesome!

*~Tiegan~*