Four

Saturday 16th March 2014, 1.00pm.

Jessica Ellen Cornish.

"April?" I repeated, has it been too long and his already forgotten me?

"Jessie." He quickly corrected.

He awkwardly chuckled looking down at the floor.

"I just came back to let you see Drew." I said plainly. "You remember his name?"

"Of course. I have seriously missed you two so much, you're my family, I love you both." He spoke as he tried to look into my eyes but I was just looking everyone but him.

"You want to have him for the day, I'll pick him up in the evening?" I asked, somehow I still trust him.

"Yeah, that's great. Does that mean you're living back here?" He asked with a little smile on his face.

"I'm staying with Lewis. Here, take care of my baby." I handed sleeping Drew over.

Chris snuggled Drew closely, kissing the side of his head a couple of times. I went to walk of but Chris called me back.

"Jessie, wait. Me calling you April I don't know how that happened. Me and her aren't back together, I just wanted to see Dylan. I still love you Jess-

"Chris. It doesn't matter. You're single, do what you wanna do." I spoke carelessly as I walked off.

"Jessie tell me you love me still!" He shouted to me.

I love him. Of course I do. I loved him for ages, I just never knew. If I say it back I will just cry and run into his arms. So, I just carried on walking.

I didn't want to go back to Lewis' questions yet. I was going to ask Chris what his being saying but I just couldn't keep that conversation going. It's hard enough for me to cry when I saw him. So, instead of going back I'm going to take a visit to the beach. Been away from home for too long.

I took a seat in a quite area, I got a amazing view off the sea and the blue sky's. Usually this is when I think about loads of stuff. Future and what I want in life. However, it feels like I have done too much over thinking, I just have no thinking left to do.

I felt a presence sit next to me, I awkwardly turned my head to see who it was.

"Lewis, how did you know I was here?" I asked with a little smile.

"I was waiting for you Jessie. I watched you and Chris talk, I don't know what happened between you two. I was just making sure you two didn't get into a fight or you didn't cry." Lewis explained.

This is why I love Lewis. His such a great friend. So caring and sweet.

"I really have missed you." I smiled as I pulled him into a hug.

"It's okay you know." Lewis replied. "It's okay to cry."

With that said it didn't take me long until I started crying a water fall. It's like when someone asks you if you're okay when your on the verge of tears. It's just too hard to keep it in.

Lewis rubbed my back with his hand, comforting me the best he can.

"You and Chris will be fine one day. I don't keno what happened, and honestly I don't need to know. As long as I know your family of yours is okay." He softly spoke.

Christopher Maurice Brown.

I shut the door behind me, walking in to see Dylan on the sofa watching TV, while April was standing there just looking at me.

"How did it go?" She asked as she slowly approached me.

How did it go? I ruined the chance in love. I have only felt it once with Jessie, now she's gone and I don't know if she's coming back.

How did it go? Well, how I wanted it go she would be in this house now with me and Drew. We would be having family time, I would be holding Jessie, kissing her. If it went how I wanted it go. April wouldn't be here.

"Fine I suppose." I replied with a more simple answer.

"She'll come around, I did, didn't I." She smiled.

But it's different with April. I was helping her kill people she wanted gone. She knew me straight from the beginng. I kept a killer secret from Jessie for years. I had a family with Jessie, I was in love with Jessie. She didn't even know who I really was. It's so much harder for her.

"I hope." I truthfully spoke.

I walked into Drew's bedroom, removing him from my arms and laying him into his crib. I looked at him for a while. I never learned how to be an amazing Dad. But I did learn how to care for him. Honestly though now that his back after being gone from me I know I do really love him. My son. Me and Jessie's son. We created him through love.

Man I really fucked up.

___________________
For once I didn't have writers block for this chapter!!
I hope you guys are still enjoying this book, don't give up yet!!
Vote & comment please.