Chapter 5

Song Quote of the day:

"Love's a game, wanna play".

-Taylor Swift
---------

Hundreds of people lined up outside the New York airport and everyone was animatedly chatting on their phones and minding their own business when I managed to arrived.

Every single one of their curious eyes were on me and I cringed a little, I was never to gush over attention because I always on the spotlight.

So I walked with my head down towards the limousine that just pulled up, as I was walking my heel clicked on the floor making a sound that was just to unbearable to hear.

Just as I was to enter a bunch of people started to take a picture of me and they even talked among themselves.

"Isn't she the Princess of England?". Somebody questioned out.

"Didn't she date Harry Styles?". Another one chimed in, for their information I have never dated Harry Styles because we mostly just hangout as friends.

"OMG!, I know her she dated David Bradshaw". Another one squeled in delight, if you only knew the feeling of pain that was brought to me once I heard that name.

"Princess please enter the car". Rick one of my personal guards said.

I mumbled a quick okay and then I entered the car, I was met with Italian leather seats that must have cost a lot and there in the corner I saw a bottle of white champagne and couple of glasses.

I quickly served myself some champagne and I felt so much better, my nerves must have got into me because I'm here to collect the man that I slept with in order to please my grandmother on her birthday.

"Rick, where are we going?". I asked as I continue to sip on some champagne.

"Princess, your grandmother had clearly instructed us to bring you to a hotel suite". Rick said emotionless.

He diverted his attention once I was going to ask him another question.

What a jerk!. I thought to myself.

Now I was clearly curious as to what those instructions were.

As I was about to question again, my phone buzzed.

Honey, Your room number is RM 108. I personally took the liberty to book it upon  your arrival there and you will stay there for about two months  since my birthday is in about three months, you know in December 15.

Love Grandma.

It was a message from my grandmother telling me my room number and the duration of my arrival.

For two months?!.

Was she crazy or something, how could I stay here for two freaking months.

So I called her but she send me her voice mail, I was agitated by the fact that she planned this all along.

Well so much for that.

I looked outside the car window and I saw the empire state building and so many people gathering in a hotdog stand. I have got to try that hotdog, it looks heavenly.

As the car drove, I grew impatient so I began to read the magazine stack that was lying on a separate seat.

One magazine caught my attention because it featured the certain dazzling man that I am about to hunt down.

-----