12. Sea, Sex and Sun

The sun, the palm trees, the vibes. After a very long flight we're finally here, in Los Angeles. We're making our way to Kelsey's sister house in a taxi. I'm with Kelsey, Louis and Liam, the other took another taxi. I'm really looking forward for this trip. It's my second time here in LA, the first was like four years ago with my parents, and we didn't stay long so I didn't really enjoy it. Now, I think I'm totally going to make some good memories.

"Oh look guys, we're here!" Kelsey says pointing to a house. Well, it's most a manor than a house, a really big one. It's like one of those houses you see when you're watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians. The taxi stops in front of a huge black grid.

"I'll pay guys." Louis says taking out his wallet.

We all nod and step out of the car. Liam opens the safe to take out our luggage, our many, many luggage. I'm not the worst though, half of these are Kelsey's.

"Wow what a fucking house." Louis laughs watching the house with amazement.

"Where are the other?" I ask wondering where the guys could be. I mean they were just behind us since we took the taxi.

"Don't worry Em. Your boyfriend is coming." Kelsey smirks looking in front of her where a taxi just appeared. I let out a sarcastic laugh and glare at her.

"Anyway. Let's go settle everything guys!" She says taping a code on some touch pad.

✌️✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌️

The house is amazing, it has everything you could wish for and even more. A swimming pool, Jacuzzis, a playroom, a gym, five bathrooms, two kitchens, multiple bedrooms, a huge garden with a tennis court and the list goes on and on. Add a supermarket and you can start building a little town in here. We all took a different room, mine's on the first floor just beside Louis' and Kelsey's. My room has a big king size bed with his own bathroom. It's pretty modern, the decoration is basically all in black and white. When I finished putting my clothes in the wardrobes and some things in the bathroom, I quickly changed myself into a more comfortable outfit.

I'm just so tired, the flight was way too long, but I don't want to take a nap otherwise I wouldn't wake up until tomorrow and right now I'm hungry. I make my way downstairs to where I remember is the main kitchen.

"Hey Em." Kel greets me "We're gonna order pizzas. Want something else?"

"Hmm... No, pizza's good." I smile "Where are the other?"

"In the living room."

"The one near the entrance?"

She nods and I thank her before heading to the living room.

"No, Harry. I'm telling you it's 21 for fuck's sake." I hear Niall talking.

"What's up guys?" I say as I enter the room.

"Oh Em, when are you considered an adult here?" Louis asks.

"Well, 21 years old. Why?"

"Told you so Styles." Niall throws a pillow at Harry "If you don't believe us, just check the internet."

"Oh man... What about the nightclubs and all the good shit then?" Harry says passing a hand in his hair "If we can't go there, what we gonna do during a week?"

"Oh come on Harry, there is plenty of things we can do. The beach, the mall... Or we can just hang out in here. I mean this house is so big." I say sitting next to him on the couch.

"It's not the same thing." He sighs "Hey Zayn maybe you can make us enter?"

"How so?" Zayn frowns.