Shopping with him

G-Dragon: He takes you to all these stores with over-priced clothes. When you guys were arriving at the last store he turned to you, "You know, I'll buy you anything you want right?" You shake your head, "It's fine. I have enough things at home." You guys entered the store, and GD went off to the men's section. You looked around at random pieces of clothing until you see the most beautiful black dress in the world. You looked around and saw GD distracted talking to a saleslady. You look through the rack until you find your size. You look at the price tag and almost pass out. You put the dress away disappointingly and go around the store looking for GD. Suddenly he loops his arm around yours and walks you away. "I got everything I needed. Now, let's go, I wanna take you out for dinner." Once at home you took a quick shower and walk into your room to find something on your bed. It's the dress you were looking at. You see a note and read it: For you jagiya^^ Now put this on and meet me at 8 ~love, your oppa <3

T.O.P: You're looking around the mall, hand-in-hand, just window shopping. Everything you saw was pretty boring, until you passed the last store. You saw a pair of super pretty silver heels. You lean into the glass window admiring them. "You like those shoes, (your name)?" You look up at him, smile and nod. "I'll buy them for you." You reluctantly deny, "Aniyo oppa! They cost to much!" You point to the price tag displayed in the window. He looked at it, then at you and shrugged. "It's not that bad, and besides, I don't see you very often because of my schedule, so it's the least I can do." He pulls you into the store and asks the saleslady for your size. He asks to buy them and pulls out the full amount, but the saleslady stops him, saying she's a fan and will give him a discount.

Taeyang: He needed a new sweatshirt, and brought you along. The store he took you too had cute little hair clips, so while he was off trying on his choices, you were admiring a sparkly red hair clip in the shape of a bow. "Ah~ no luck for me...oh! What did you find? Do you want me to buy it for you? You look up at him hopeful. "Will you really?" He leads you to the cash register, but both you and him pale at the sight of the price. "Ah~ oppa let's come back another time." You start to pull him away but he's already giving the cashier his credit card. "Aniyo it's fine," he smiles at you. When the cashier hands the clip back he fastens it in your hair and smiles at you. "So pretty." You blush, and then he takes your hand and leads you away.

Daesung: You guys both looked around the mall but the only thing you bought was a Doraemon DVD set, and a pair of couple shirts. After, though, he takes you out for ice cream. "Oppa~ can I have vanilla? Oh! I want chocolate instead...ohhh...but strawberry looks so delicious!!" He smiles at you, "You can have whatever you want jagi~" You smile and end up getting a cup with 4 scoops, each a different flavor.

Seungri: He forcefully brought you shopping at the mall to get you away from the computer and wattpad. HE also dragged you through EVERY store in the mall. "We should get some toys, if you know what I mean?" He looks at suggestively. You slap his arm and walk away with a disgusted scowl on your face. "NO." He follows and takes hold of your hand. "Awww~ you ruin everything T.T" You give him a 'seriously' face, pull your hand from his and keep walking. But he captures your hand again and kisses your cheek. "I'm just kidding^^". You roll your eyes, but crack a smile. And then you both leave back for home.

Authors note

Sorry guys I haven't been updating in SUCH A WHILE! Sowwie.. Man I wish I could like work and also be on watt pad at the same time. Gahhh! Sorry guys! But ya know, requests are still open so yup