Chapter two: evenings

It was evening and I was sitting in the living room reading a magazine. Dinner was lovely, Olga made us lasagna, which was amazing, and I'm still full from the delicious meal. Suddenly German comes out from his office, a smile covers his lips as he looks at me and I can't help but blush a little. He is absolutely adorable when he smiles.

As he sits beside me I can't help but sneak glances at him, the smell of his perfume is intoxicating and it makes me want to grab him by the collar of his neck and kiss him. "No Angie none of that, he's you're brother in law you can't have him" But just a look at his beautiful features, those well defined arms... "No Angie, stop it!" my brain keeps screaming at me, but I just can't help myself as he sits so close. When my eyes meets that devilish smile covers his face, I know I'm busted.

"Like what you see?" he said with a smirk on his lips.

I blushed, looked down to the floor and I couldn't help the smile on my lips as he said it. I shook my head at him, as I covered my mouth when a giggle escaped. All of the sudden I feel him closing in, his knee bumping into mine and I feel how his hand lands a top of my knee and the sparks just bursts through my body.

I got up quickly, gathering my papers and mumbled a hasty "excuse me" and then I left the room. My heart was beating so fast that I could barely breath but I just had to get out of there. Away from him and everything that he makes me feel, cause I can't feel that. I just can't. He doesn't know my secrets I I'm too afraid to tell him, I'm afraid that he will take Violetta ways from me again.

As I reach my bed I collapse onto it, taking some deep breath while clearing my mind. But it is like he's glued into my brain cells cause I cannot get him out of my head. 

----

Later that night I went upstairs, heading for Vilu's room to tell her goodnight. She's sitting on the bed, writing in her journal and I stand at the door waiting for her to finish. Which she does just seconds later, she looks up and smiles at me, gesturing for me to join her on the bed.

"Hi sweetheart, time for bed" I tell her as I sit down next to her.

"Yeah I know just had to write something down. It really helps clearing my mind, you know." she told me while she puts the diary away. "You should get one so you can write about dad!" She teased, but she wasn't wrong because I already have one and mostly I were writing about him.

"Haha very funny, you know that there is nothing between us" I said while looking towards the floor. 

We sat there, talking for a while about the studio, Leon and some other things. As we were in the middle of a discussion regarding Leon and Thomas there was a knock on the door, it was German.

"Hi there, I was just coming by to say goodnight to Vilu, didn't know you were here Angie. He said as he walked towards us. He sat down on the other side of the bed and looked down at Violetta. He kissed her forehead, placed the cover over her and whispered "goodnight sweetheart". The scene in front of me mesmerized me and all I could do was stare at him. He's so adorable.

When he finishes we both stand up and heads for the door, both of us turns to Vilu and she has already closed her eyes. We sneak out of her room and German closes the door behind us, while taking one last glance towards his daughter.

Once we are in the hallway I realize how he has placed his hand around my waist and how he was basically leading me down the hall. He walks me all the way to my bedroom door, waiting for me to say goodnight. Which I do and just as I'm going  to walk into my room he places a kiss on my cheek.

Once I'm inside I can't stop smiling because of the sparks I feel from his kiss. That night, I fall a sleep with a smile on my lips.

/ hope you like it! Until next time ❤️