Oh the irony.

"Hey faggot!" I heard from Ronnie.
"Hey Ronnie." I whispered.
"The faggot talks? Woah. You should go slit your wrists and die. No one likes you. Look at you, you scrawny piece of shit. So pathetic. Ha!"
Oh the irony, what he doesn't know, is I've actually attempted suicide before. I'm brought back into reality with a burning pain in my rib.
"Ow! What the fuck was that for?" I screech.
"Oh, nothing. Just putting you back into your place, emo." He laughs.
"Hm." I respond.
The bell rings, so it's time for first period.
*Twenty five minutes later*
I'm sitting in class, doing my work, and the door opens. I look up and see the most attractive person I've ever seen. He's about 5'8, has shoulder length black hair, his facial structure is a bit feminine, and he's semi muscular. He's just very attractive. If you're wondering why I'm saying this male is attractive, I'm gay. He looks at me for a little longer and goes up to the teacher. Mr. Gaskarth.
"Hello, my name is Ashley Purdy. I'm new here.  This is first period?"
"Yes, Mr. Purdy, this is first period. I'm Mr. Gaskarth. Please be seated next to Mr. Biersack. Mr. Biersack, raise your hand."
I raise my hand quickly and put it down just as fast as it went up. He came and sat down to my left, and he looked at me in disgust.
'Please don't tell me he's going to bully me like Radke does.' In inwardly talk.
"Hey dude. I'm Ronnie. I feel bad that you have to sit next to this faggot. When we leave, you wanna sit next to me?"
"Nah man. I'm good. You sound like a dick to me. I don't hang out with people like you."
I look up at him with wide eyes. He doesn't know what he just got himself into. Oh lord. He looks over at me and says,
"Are you alright? He said some pretty harsh things. They aren't true by the way. I'm Ashley."
"I- I'm Andy. A-Andy B-Biersack."
"Would you like to skip next period with me, Biersack?"
"Yea. Sure." The bell rings five minutes later.
"Biersack! Lets go!"
"Okay!" I shout running after him. He runs out the school doors and keeps running down the street. He finally stops at my street.
"Why're we in this street?" I ask, completely oblivious to the many possibilities.
"I live here. Duh."
"Oh. Me too."
"Which house?"
I point to my house, which is a two story, 6 bedroom, 4 bath, with a pool. It's pretty big.
"Where do you live?"
He points to the one right next to my house.
"You're my neighbor?"
"Yea. I guess so. You wanna hang out at my house?"
"Sure."
We get inside the his house and he directs me to his room. This should be interesting.

Ashley's P.O.V

I direct Andy to my room, and tell him to sit down.
"You want a drink?" I ask.
"Sure. What do you have?"
"I have liquor, pepsi, wine, sprite, and that's about it."
"Got any Jack Daniels?"
"Yea. It's my favorite."
"Mine too." He blushes. Wait... Blushed?! Awh. He's so fucking adorable! I'm gay. So what.
"Ash? Aaaaaashhhh?"
"Oh, yea?"
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine hun. I'll be right back with thise drinks you wanted."
"O-okay." He looked down and blushed again... Awh. A couple seconds of staring at him, I leave.

Andy's P.O.V

These damn cheeks. They're such a pain in the ass. But he called me hun... Could he be gay...? Maybe? Probably not. If he was, he wouldn't even be into me. He probably just feels bad for me. Who would like me? I'm just an emo faggot that cuts himself. I don't realize I'm crying until Ashley comes back and engulfs me in a hug. I hug back and cry into his shoulder. No, ball into his shoulder.
After minutes of him shhing me, telling me everythings going to be okay, and that he has the whiskey, I stop crying. He keeps pushing for an answer as to why I was crying, but I won't tell him. He would hate me.