luke hemmings smut

i luvvv smut ur welcome:::

Home: Part One

I was excited to hear that Luke had landed in Australia and I couldn't wait until eleven o'clock pm when he was to arrive at my house to see me for the first time in three weeks.

I missed him lots, but I was happy that he was making music because that's what he loved most.

Eleven was here and he hadn't arrived; I didn't think he would be here at eleven o'clock on the dot. I waited a few minutes, cleaning up a couple things.

Hearing a knock on the door, I sprinted down the stairs and almost tripped and fell on my face, but luckily I didn't. Whoever was at the door knocked again, and right as I opened the door the person was going to knock again.

"Did ya miss me?" Luke asked with smirk as I let him into the house.

"Very much, Luke." I smiled back at him and he came over to me and wrapped me in his arms. It felt so good to finally be (literally) in his arms, after three weeks.

No, we weren't dating but we give off a vibe that we are. I mean, it was kinda nice to have a guy but no commitment. Even though it could very well ruin our amazing friendship, him and I didn't care at this point.

We hadn't done anything remotely "dangerous" like having sex yet, but I knew he was coming close to his point where his hand wasn't enough.

I laughed at the thought of it, pulling away from Luke. "Whatcha laughin' at?"

"Nothing," I said. "Just something in my head."

"So you were laughing at something." He poked my cheek, and I swatted his hand away.

"Well, we can't stand here all day. My mom expects your stuff to be downstairs when she gets ready to leave. You're lucky she's letting you stay here after you get home from America, even better while your house is getting renovated for a month." I explained. The rest of his family was staying an hour away, while he was staying here with me only ten minutes away from his house. He said he wasn't mad that his family wasn't with him, one: because it was a nice break from all the commotion and two: he wanted to spend more time with me before he went on the road for a month.

"Yes, and I'm very thankful," he says trying to sound as professional as he can, incase my mom is snooping around on our reunion.

"Whatever," I laughed rolling my eyes, leading him downstairs where his month stay would occur. He picked up his luggage, and followed me to 'his' room downstairs.

He told me he wasn't unpacking at all because the month would fly by fast and then once he got settled in he would have to leave.

I was okay with it, not exactly what I would do but I don't blame him. He now has a busy life being in a band and recording music.

We got down there and he immediately fled to the room. I questioned why he did this but remembered his flight was probably longer than a flight should ever be.

I found him lying on his back, his eyes closed and a calm look resting on his face. I got in the bed beside him and he didn't acknowledge that I was there.

•••

Luke forced me to watch a Mean Girls with him, something I could never imagine myself doing, with him out of all people. Luke was cracking up, but I found myself forcing a smile so he didn't feel bad about making me watch such a movie.

He cuddled closer into me, right as a "sexual" scene came onto the movie. "Thanks for letting me stay here." He says into my neck.

"Sure, no problem. It's better with you anyway because Mom is going to the UK for a week, tonight anyways." I feel him nod, and I pull my arms around him tighter.