One-shot #1, beach day.

(Some one-shots will have pov's some will not)
---/-----//----///---------////-----////---
Tori's POV: as beck pulled into the driveway of the beach with his rv close to our school, Hollywood arts, I was already sweating anxiously. I mean, ok, I'm a beach type of girl, but come on, anyone like me would be nervous to get out of a hot RV right? Last time we were here we got trapped in this RV. And I was scarred ever since. So was cat, I mean, look at her, she is snuggling up to jade's shoulder, shaking. Jade sat there, staring of into space I suppose. Finaly, beck finished parking. I tapped my foot, waiting for the door to open. Cat squeaked and jumped out first, jumping up and down. "YYAAAAAYYYY! We didn't get trapped again! And jade didn't sweat!" Cat squealed. Jade shot her a death glare, which made cat step back with a whine. "One time my brother did that to me, and I fell down the stairs." Cat frowned. "Vega, did you bring the water cooler?" Jade looked at me which shot shivers down my spine.. And a new feeling... Was it... Oh god. I shook the thoughts out of my head. "VEGA!!" I heard jade yell and I jumped. "Oh, ya, right here." I went inside the RV and grabbed a blue water cooler, and brought it out. Everyone grabbed a water bottle and went of to do their own thing. Me, I grabbed a spotted yellow and white towel and layed it on the sand. Hooked up an umbrella, and layed a pillow against it. I grabbed out my book, the fault in our stars, and started to read. Cat was having a chicken fight with Andre, Robbie, and Trina, yes I brought her, I had to, and beck was setting up a volleyball net with jade.

I was on chapter 11 when I heard footsteps coming toward me. I looked up and saw jade. She was wearing a black bakini, showing just the right amount of cleavage. She was also holding the book, 'the scissoring' typical. I scanned her whole body. She was perfect.
"Mind if I join you vega?" The goth asked, a little more gentler than I expected. "Uh... Sure." I patted a plain white towel next to me. It was set up like mine. Jade lyed down next to me and opened her book. I took out my reading glasses and put them on. Jade looked at me and tilted her head. "I didn't know you had glasses, vega." Jade said. "Well.. I wear contacts to school... I don't wear these becouse..." I gulped. Truth is, I don't wear them becouse I always thought jade would bully me about them. "Oh... Well, you... You look good in them." Jade smiled.
Wait, what?! Jade actualy complemented me, and smiled?! My eyes widened and my jaw was slightly ajar. "What, vega, you actualy didn't expect something like that to come outa me? Well, savour it." Jade chuckled. I smiled. "Uh, thanks..." I threw my attention back to my book.
And I felt jade move closer to me, are bare arms touching. Her head lay on my shoulder and she smiled at me. I smiled back.
And that's when I realized, I loved her.

Jade's POV:
And that's when I realized, I loved her.

My first one-shot. How'd ya like it?