One-shot #2, feelings.

Tori's POV: I was sitting on my couch, watching f.r.i.e.n.d.s, when I heard a nock. I opened it to reveal a sad and frusterated looking jade, who stormed in and flopped herself on my couch. "Uh, come in?" I sarcasticly remarked. I walked back to my couch and sat beside her. "Vega, I... I need your help." Jade stuttered. "You, want my help?!" I gestured to myself and widened my eyes, raising my eyebrows. "Ya... I'm stupid." Jade buried her head in her hands. "Ok, ok! What do you need help with?" I moved a little closer to her. And she didn't mind, at Least i think. "Well... You know how me and beck broke up?" Jade locked her eyes with mine. I nodded. "Well, I have my sights set on another person... And I need help to tell he- him, how I feel." Jade explained, using her signature hand gestures to explain. "Oh.. Ok, well, maybe just... Leave a note at their house, if it's easier then telling them in person. Or, do the opisite. I find it more affective." I said, smiling. Jade nodded, fiddling with her fingers. "So, where is this person?" I asked. "She is right here." Jade smiled. My eyes widened. When, she  grabbed my hands and stared into my eyes. My heart skipped a beat. "What the-" jade cut me of. "Victoria vega, i loved you for the longest time. I was mean to you becouse I couldn't express my feelings. I broke up with beck becouse I wanted you. You are beutifull, talented, and the only person that makes me wanna puke out my heart and give it to you." Jade said, smiling. I cringed at the last sentace, but, I was stunned and happy at the same time. My crush actualy loves me back. "I... I don't know what to say..." My eyes welled up with tears of happiness and joy. "How about, i love you." Jade smirked and the last second, her lips were locked with mine. I was stunned at first, then I kissed back. It was a loving kiss, not rough, but soft. Our lips moved In sync, and for once I felt her lips. They were the softest lips ever, and they tasted like mint and vanila. Her scent was soothing, more mint and vanila, and lilac. When we broke apart, I said: "I love you to." And smiled. "So, ve- tori, would you... Want to be my girlfriend?" Jade smiled. "Yes!" I threw my arms around her, hugging her and kissing her on the cheek.

I love her.