Chapter 1

Tyler's POV

After waiting 30 minutes, the bus finally arrived at my stop. I boarded the bus, flashing my bus pass to the bored looking driver. He just nods signalling for me to get on. I put my headphones in and make my way to the back of the bus, I'm about to take my regular seat when I notice someone sat in it, that's strange.

Not many people get this bus because the route isn't a regular one. I decide to sit down opposite this stranger instead. After taking a closer look at this, very attractive I may say, stranger I notice he's wearing a cat shirt. I prefer dogs. He has faded blue hair. I must of been staring because he looks up and smirks at me. I blush and look down at my phone. After a few minutes of awkward silence, I notice it's my stop and unwilling get off the bus leaving the attractive stranger.

The next day, I'm rudely woken up by the obnoxious beeping of my alarm clock. Sighing, I roll over to turn it off. I have 30 minutes to get to work. Quickly, I get changed into some black skinny jeans, a floral top and some red vans. I just about make it to my stop as I see the bus coming round the corner. When I go to sit down I notice the same cute guy from yesterday is sat in my place again. This time with bright red hair. He notices me sit down but this time says "Hi I'm Josh", I like his voice. He looks at me expectantly and then I realise I hadn't introduced myself " Oh, hi I'm Tyler".

AN:Hi this is my first fic so I'm sorry if it's bad <3 also feel free to point out spelling mistakes and any feedback would be appreciated.