"gimme the crown, daddy" prt2

;) who loves me
*cricket noises*

♤♤♤♤♤

His hands on hips

My hands around his neck

Hips grinding into hips

Moans and moans

"Fück,"

"W-what?" My head falls back against the wall, breathing heavily as the beautiful creature in front of me kisses down my neck roughly.

"Your neck," He gives a toothy smile. "Smells wonderful, really. So addicting."

"Like you," I whisper looking straight into his eyes but he looks away shyly, a blush slightly spreading across his cheeks. So cute, so cute, so cute, so cute, so cute, so cute, so cute, cute, so cute, so cute, so cute, uuuggghhh.

"Keep saying shït like that, you're gonna get fücked."

"You're. Addicting."

Well there goes my life.

After a heavy grunt, Harry squeezes my äss roughly before lifting me and setting me on the large counter with a satisfied smile. He quickly unbuckles his belt, struggling to get his long legs out his skinnies. I laugh loudly at his struggle and he turns to give me a stern, determined look with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Take off that uniform. Now."

I guess two can play the game. This is the moment I've been waiting for.

I bite my lip playfully, "And, what is I don't?"

Harry tsks loudly, his legs finally out of his jeans and an obvious hard on shown through his blue plait boxers. His body leans forwards, his hands bringing both our bodies closer with his lips slightly touching my left ear.

"I guess Daddy will have to rip you out of it."

HOLLLYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIITTTTTT.

All my mouth and eyes could do is let out a whimper and gives an innocent look of 'I'm a child of God but love being freaky'

I guess Harry gets my look because next thing I know, his fingers are hungrily unbuttoning my shirt and I'm quickly tossing off my pants to the floor.

"Daddy gonna wreck you so bad," His voice is deep and raspy and it sounds so damn beautiful. I don't know whether I should cry, moan, or scream.

He leans down to capture our lips in a deep kiss, his tongue slowly meeting mine with caution and I'm assuming because he doesn't want to do something terribly. Our tongues play for a bit while his hands once in awhile squeeze the skin slightly around my waist which sparks a quiet moan from me. My fingers tangled themselves in his unruly brown hair and I swear to God, his hair is more softest than I've ever imagined.

He pulls away and gives a sneaky look at his now full hard on, "I kinda, want you now."

Can we talk about how huge his dïck is like, damn boy. Daddy has the package.

"I've always have."

"Well I am," He smirks. "Time for action?"

"Fuck yes. Yes. Please. Please."

I push my body further towards the edge and my boxers are finally off, releasing my painful hard on from the cotton jail cell. Harry gives me a wink and finally strips himself away from his cotton jail cell too and all I could do is loudly gasp, hands almost flying to cover my mouth.

Daddy has a package, yes he does. Oh, the Lord has been so good to me, thank you. Thank you.

"Ready?" He gives a quick kiss to my lips and buries his head into my neck as one of his hands guides his dïck slowly inside of me causing me to slightly whimper and give a quiet groan because it's been so long. It's been too long.

Harry waits for a few moments until I give his heavenly äss a quick slap as he chuckles and thrusts forward with a pant leaving his lips.

"Fück, fück," He pants, his movements moving faster and faster dragging our bodies forwards and backwards beautifully.

"Call me Daddy, Louis."

As soon as he says that, my mind goes crazy, my voice whispers out his command word confidently, and my hands are forced and pinned against the cabinet above my head.

"That's right," He goes forward with another deep thrust. "Beg for it. Beg for the crown, baby."

"Gimme the crown, daddy."

My moans and groans manage to get extremely louder, nearly screaming at the insane pleasure coming from him and honestly, there's no other place I rather be.

It's strange because Harry is just a guy I've been writing notes to, hoping he'd think they're cute and adorable but little did I know, he managed to get out of my imagination and appear right in front of me. He's a cute bundle of joy - a bundle of joy who loves being called daddy apparently. Such a strange bundle of joy.

"Someone's comimg." He says straight up and my eyes open quickly, almost with fear as he says it.

"Wh-who?"

"Me," He whispers and I have the urge to loudly laugh but before I know it, he's moaning uncontrollably into my neck and nails digging into my waist and I'm reaching my high seconds after his final deep stroke.

He seriously just pulled a joke. A coming joke.

Our bodies remain sticky between us and our eyes hold an intense stare that could almost get us going again but Harry breaks it by giggling which causes me to giggle along with him. We become one big giggling mess.

"I pulled a coming joke."

"You pulled a coming joke." I confirm and reach forward to give him a deep kiss and he falls right into it immediately with eagerness.

"I'm so glad Zayn brought me here late as hell but I told him to go back home."

Wait. Pause. Hold up. "Zayn? He's - he's your friend?"

Harry nods.

"Holy shït, how many nonhuman  friends do you have?"

"Does the one in front of me count?" He whispers, smirking while at it and I feel my heart slightly drop at the thought of him thinking of me as a simple friend.

Ouch.

"Uh, sure. Yeah. I don't know. Maybe, I, yeah." I mumble and look away shyly with my bottom lip caught between my teeth.

"Hey, hey, Louis." He murmurs. "Look at me."

I refuse.

"I think I forgot to mention the 'boy' part. When you connect that word to the other word, it makes the word boyfriend. Surprise?" He kisses my neck and I swear in this moment, I want to smack the shït out of him yet want to ride his dïck once again.

"You know what?" I say, finally turning to face him.

"What?" Harry gives a goofy look.

"Just kiss me, you fool."

Or you could just fück me, again, you fool. I really don't mind.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○

GUYS GUYS HERE'S WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

it was kinda shitty but eeh.

LAST CHAPTER SOME OF YOU GUYS WERE LIKE 'HOE DON'T DO IT' 'OH MY GOD'

OOPS BUT I DID HAHAHAHAHA

Just one more part guys and it's ending :(

Question: WHO'S GOING TO OTRA METLIFE  (???) YA GIRL EDDIE MAY BE GOING

eddie