Journey

Their laughs echoed in the train. Emmeline turned around just to see her two best friends laughing SO hard they could barely breath.
-Oh God, it's going to be an amazing Interrail!- said Kate once she stopped laughing.
-True. I can't wait to arrive to Bern and see Einstein's house!- answered Mia.
Emm waited for her friends to ask her if she liked the idea or if she prefered another thing.

But the question never came.

Mia and Kate continued laughing and talking, completely oblivious to the tears rolling down in Emmeline's eyes. What did you expected silly girl? Everyone hates you, no one wants to be with a piece of shit like you ...! Em shakes her head in order to erase all these thoughts. It's a lie, it's a lie, it is NO true she repeated to herself. Are you sure it's a lie? Answered the same damm little voice. Em shook her head but this time the voice didn't keep quiet. The words continued repiting until Em took her head between her hands It's not a lie, it's not a lie ...

-SHUT UP!

The girl next to Emmeline turned around and gave her a strange look, two seconds later she stood up and left. See? No one wants to be with you, they all hate you, that's why you are alone in this seat and why your friends have been ignoring you all these days! Emmeline shoik her head frenetically in order to erase the words, but it was too late, they had arrived to her mind, blocking it. She started hiperventilating and sadness and sorrow overwhelmed her, leading her to a deep black hole where she had been too many times.

-Em, are you OK?- asked Kate when she realised that her friend hadn't talk in a while.

Em turned around to see her friend looking at her. Don't show her what you're truly feeling, she doesn't care about you, she's just beig polite . For once Emmeline agreed with the voice and, after putting in her face one of the fakest smiles ever she said

-Yeah, I'm OK