Chapter 1- describing my self in a concieted way and more on my fangirlness

Once again, im Sally Sugarplum, a name chosen by the author so i could be as cheesy of a character as possible! i am only going to capitalize a few sentences With some random other capitalizations because this is an ordinary basic Fanfic! I have blue eyes with tinted red and green because Im unnatural and different. My brown hair has gold streaks and also a pinkish Look to it. I don't even dye it! im One Directions biggest fan and also struggle with apostrophes as you will notice. I'm also repeating half of what the description said because I don't know how to write good descriptions. This is my cliche story of how i was Adopted by 1Dieection!

/////////-\\\\\\\\\

It was a normal day. The sky was cloudy covering the sun which usually brought out my beautiful gold streaks. My dad was probably down stair drinking like all 1D fanfic dads are. he hates me I know it. With his constant abuse i know Someday i will get out of here. I only wish icould be with one direction 24 7. Because they are my idols. Now I'm goingto talk about all of my cliche dreams about the chance to meet them someday with this horrible life I have. I wish i could marry niall cuz both of is like carrots. jk i got you giys! Its obviusle lousi who likes carrots. Everyone knows that. Anyways they are my idols and i will probably repeat this for the rest of the book because the goal of my cliche story is to be as annoying as possible! I will now end my one long paragraph chapter like all ordinary basic fanfics do!