Chapter 2

The music was so loud I could hardly understand Diamond. We had to shout to each other. Even with shouting it was hard to hear her. I had to read her lips as best I could. She told me a joke and I laughed while taking a sip of some pink drink that she bought for me. "I really can't believe your dad keeps you inside. Must be boring."

"It can be, but I have internet so I survive." I said and took another drink. "He monitors most of it though so I can't put myself out there. I can only see what goes on in the world."

"I need to come over some time." She said and called the waitress over and motioned for her bring to two more of the same drink.

"You'd have to climb up a fence." I gulpped up the last of the beverage in my hands.

Diamond laughed at me while taking the final sip from her drink too. She rolled her eyes. The waitress brought over the second round. Marcus danced his way over to us and sat next to Diamond. His breathing was heavy. He stole Diamonds drink from her hands and gulpped it down.

"You guys want to come dance?" He asked placing the empty cup down in Diamonds hands.

"You owe me $10," Diamond glared at Marcus.

"What? You'll pay for her and not me?" Marcus laughed, got up and stood in front of me. He grabbed my hands. "Come dance,"

I looked over at Diamond. She rolled her eyes and laughed. "Go," she nudged me.

I laughed and stood up from my seat. I watched Diamond steal my drink as Marcus pulled me into the crowd. I found my body moving to the beat of the music. Despite never have been to a club before I found dancing fun and easy. It is not like what I've watched on Tv. I looked around me and copied other girls in the club.

Marcus came up behind me grinding his body against mine. My body stiffened at his touch. "Relax," He whispered into my ear. "I won't hurt you." It wasn't Marcus.

My eyes caught Marcus dancing with another girl a few feet from me. I turned around and looked at the man dancing behind me. His dark down eyes are starred down at me. His pink lips formed a smirk. The man continued to dance and motioned for me to join him. I did as he told me.

His body once again found it's self wrapped around mine. His hands were on my waste and I started to let go and have fun. Songs passed and I got tired and sweaty. "I need a rest," I told him.

He grabbed my wrist as I walk away. "No, stay."

I tried to pull my arm away and failed. "Let go of me."

The man didn't speak. He dragged me across the dance floor and to the back of the club. I screamed for help from Diamond, Marcus or just anyone in general but the music was too loud and everyone was too intoxicated in their own ways to notice.

He dragged me into the bathroom and locked the door. "Please, I won't tell anyone if you let me go right now." I begged him. All I could think about was how right my father was

He came closer to me and I ran into a stall and locked it. He screamed at me to get out or he would break the door in. I climbed under the stall and crawled as fast as I could to the last one. Before he could catch me I was at the door unlocking it. I had just enough time to run out.

He was close behind and grabbed my arm once again. With all the strength I tugged at my arm and tried to get free. He was still holding on tight. I took my foot and kicked straight up into his crotch. He let go in momentary pain. "You are so dead."

I screamed and ran toward the bar to find Diamond talking to some girl with bright colored hair. "Help me." I shouted at her.

"What happened?"

"My dad was right. People are evil. Please take me home."

Diamond didn't question me anymore. She said goodbye to the woman with the bright hair, pulled out her wallet slapping down some money. She grabbed her phone and tapped a few words. I looked around for the man. "Alright lets go. Marcus will meet us outside."

We got out to the front of the club and met Marcus who was chatting up some girl. We walked up to him and Diamond pushed the girl out of the way. Diamond motioned with her head to come with us and we began walking back the way I came.

A few feet down the road we heard foot steps behind us. "Hey!"

We turned around and see my bully running behind us. He grabs my arm and punches me in the face.

"What the fuck!" Diamond screamed.

"Bitch was asking for it." The man shouted at us. "She was asking for everything she got tonight."

Diamond gets close to the man and punches him back.

Marcus joined Diamond and punched him back. Together they fought him until he was on the ground bleeding. Marcus took a few hits himself but Diamond came out fine. Marcus got a cut or two on his face drawing blood. He spat it out on the ground right near the man.

Diamond kicked the man once more in the face. He weakly grabbed her ankle and clawed at it. She pulled it away. Diamond threw her arm over my shoulder and we walked away in silence.

We walked in silence for a little bit until I forget how to get home. "I need your help to get home."

I told Diamond my address and she told us to follow her. We walked down a few more streets until we reached mine. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No..."

"I hope that we're proof that not everyone is like him. Don't be scared to come out from under your rock again."

"Thank you. You didn't even know what happened and you defended me."

"He punched you!" Marcus added.

"I know, but for all you knew I could have stolen his wallet." I sighed. "This is my stop. Thank you."

"You have my number if you ever want to talk." Diamond said giving me a hug.

I hugged Marcus and headed back to the fence I climbed down. I climbbed up the fence which is much harder to do with shoes on. I made it to the top the fence and opened up the window. I fell into the room and shut and lock the window.

I kicked off my shoes and put them back where they belonged. I began to take off the dress when I realize I needed to come up with an excuse for it to be washed. I went to my fridge and took out a snack. I spilt a little on the dress and headed over the couch by the T.v and left my snack on the floor.

I curled up on the couch and looked at the clock. It was way past the time I usually fell asleep. I figured falling asleep would be easy. However my mind was racing thinking about everything that happened tonight. Sleeping was proving difficult.