Cinque

Cinque

Stepping forward was a towering muscular beast of a man, a profound creature. With every step he took it was like his stature rose. It was probably the slow, deep breaths he was taking, matching his predator movement, and the dark bewitching look in his eyes that had her so transfixed, had her seeing him in a way she has never imagined any other man before. He was a breathtaking sight to behold, comparable to witnessing an archangel descend upon Earth.

Their interlocking eyes said everything and nothing at the same time. They were so different. They had nothing in common as far as they knew. But, at this moment, one thing was for certain: the desire hidden in the deepest recesses of their souls.

He abruptly bent down, his orbs still grasping the attention of her own, then came back up. Her clutch was back in the palm of her hand.

"Thanks..."

"Well hell-O!"

Colette froze and, just as fast, broke the connection. How could she forget she was currently residing on the same train as E and Chris?

Enola bit down on her bottom lip as she giddily glanced between Colette and the tall, handsome stranger practically all up on her. Christina couldn't even hold back the smirk on her face for a second.

The feisty blonde shot out her hand for a shake. "I'm Christina, and this here's my friend Enola." She cocked her head in the tribal beauty's direction.

Damon nodded and took her hand into a firm shake, which immediately caused Chris to purr. Enola's face was split in half.

He gave the girls a small charming smile. "Damon. It's a pleasure."

"I'd say," Chris teased. "Seems like you're pretty well acquainted with our little Colette here." Both girls glanced at the petite squirming figure hugging the pole. Colette may have been a nice, supple tone of milk chocolate but the crimson glow on her face said it all; she was blushing.

His chuckle came from his abdomen, a smooth sound drizzled in warm chocolate syrup and cooled with sweet vanilla ice cream. The smirk and questioning glint in his eyes making the situation all the more worse. "Most definitely. Colette and I have gotten friendly with each other on more than one occasion."

Christina's jaw dropped open, Enola all but fainted. Colette managed to look irritated and amused all at once.

Damon needed to stop teasing.

"No...guys...he's only playing. Damon i-is my brother's realtor," Colette managed out with a few stutters as she waved for their attention.

Enola fanned herself, still staring at their acquaintance. "A realtor?"

Damon glanced back at Colette and licked his lips. "Yeah."

The glance was long and filled with something sinister. Colette shivered.

"Wow, handsome and has a good paying job," Christina sighed out. "A shame your only business is with André."

"That can be changed."

The girls giggled.

Colette huffed, she had enough. "So...where are you heading Damon or are you now lost? You kind of ditched your friends back there," she recalled.

Damon tightened his grip on the pole, his body turning, placing his whole attention on Colette. "Not at all. In fact, next stop I'm off."