Chapter 2

Ross.
I wake up its 8 in the morning. I grab my phone and decide to text Laura a good morning. I stand up and stretch. I then go downstairs. I am greeted by the smell of bacon and the laughter of my family. I sit down next to my sister and my older brother. My mom brings me a plate of eggs with bacon. Yum! "So..Ross. How was your date yesterday?" I hear my other older brother say. "Rocky....seriously?" I say as I try to eat. "What Rydel and I were even waiting for you to show up last night but you never did." I chuckled. "Yeah....Riker made us go to sleep. So spill the juicy deets." She says excitedly. "Well we went to dinner, we went dancing and watched Romeo and Juliet." Everyone laughs. "Of course you would take her to see Romeo and Juliet." Says my little brother. I sigh. "Shut up Ryland." He laughs again. "Aww come on bro. We are going to the beacg today." Says Rydel. I nod. "Oh don't forget to tell Laura. I want her to go too." I laugh and nod again. I go upstairs and grab my phone. I have a text. 'Good morning to you too.' Aww. I smile and text her. 'Ha!=* Hey my family and I are going to the beach Rydel told me to tell you that you should join us.' I put my phone dow and grab a pair of shorts and a tank top after I change I hear a ding. I grab my phone and look at the text. 'Sure. Let me get ready and I'll meet y'all there. Love you' I smile again. 'Love you too' I put my phone in my pocket and grab a towel. Then I go downstairs to see everyone ready. After we all get in the car and pick up Ellington we head to the beach. This is gonna be a fun day.
⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅➡➡➡➡
Hey guys im gonna try to update all my stories before school starts. So this week im gonna try to update and write some more chapters. Please comment and vote and dont forget to check out my other stories.