Short story/poem

Poem #1
I feel a bit hot...
Am I fainting?
Or blacking out?
My head is in a haze.
Someone help me!
My hands reached out, grabbing onto nothing. Closing my eyes as I brave my great fall. Over the cliff edge and into the ocean.
Knowing my life would end a single tear escaped my eye. 
A warm yet comforting hand grabbed onto mine as I fell into the unconscious.
A small unknowingly dream occurred to me. Someone was yelling, yelling my name. Hics could be heard if I acute my  hearing.
Forcing my eyes open light filled till the brim of my eyes.
Teal. Yes, teal was the first color I saw.
"..I..am back" I said with a small smile.
THE END.

Story #2
Laughter...yes, laughed can be heard all around me. Names like "Trash or monster are in my list of given names. But no...there is so much more. Could u handle every single pain I have felt?
...I guess not
"Megurine San if you never do your homework u can't pass 8th grade" the teacher told sternly "why won't u never turn in your homework?"
Here goes with the same sentence, Luka sighed with hidden pain "I don't know" answered the latter.
The teacher sighed as well "dismiss" Luka nodded and grabbed her torn backpack and her class notes out the door as ignoring was her main goal now.
"Peasant~. Where are u going peasant?"
"Where do u think u r going u ugly little worker"
"Give me your money monster"
"Trash how would u like to end up in the trash can?"
"Are yah going home now?"
That question shook the pinkette as she looked down and ran outside until she got home. That voice was the only voice she can never look up to.
Well...anything can be a home right?
Luka stashed her backpack in the trashcan she cleaned from the fountain and grabbed another set of dirty clothes that seems to resemble Pj's.
Going into the cardboard made house she grabbed a led slowly writing onto the homework Until completion.
Studying is the only thing I have to do now, her stomach growled and she grumbled. I will find lunch later she huffed.
About an hr later the latter went into many sorts of restaurant trash cans finding food. Half eaten noodles on a plate and a fortune cookie was enough to fill her for a week. She sighed happily digging in to her meal saving a lot for the next day.
How you ask?
Luka have dug a small hole that was able to hold food items as well as plastic bags to hold the food in. Smart isn't she?
Why does she live in a cardboard house? Oh, it's a Long story.
THE END

Poem #3
I hold this knife at the edge of my throat.
A life is never a thing for me to hold.
A threatened slave in a castle's iron bars.
A innocent princess with eyes of stars.
My life should end right here and now.
In front of the princess who betray me.
A sly smile appeared on my lips  
It's a small wave of good bye...for now.
THE END

Please comment if u would like me to continue any of the stories I have thought of.

Random thoughtsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara