Trouble

So many people were cheering on Justin because he won the race. It's as if people already knew he was gonna win.
Madison: "Selena, hellooooo"

"Oh, sorry Maddie"

Madison: "you seem to dose out a lot. Come on, let's go look around"

Madison grabbed my arm and we went around looking at the cars. The cars all looked amazing, it's a shame all these sluts ruined them. Sorry not sorry. We kept walking around and I stood in front of a familiar car, then I heard his voice.

Justin: "like what you see?"

"Yeah, the car is nice"

Justin: "oh, you thought I was talking about the car, how cute."

"Yes, I already know I'm cute and what's there to see other than the car?"

Justin: "me"

"Hahaha, you're so funny. What's special about you? OH RIGHT! You are an undefeated racer and a manwhore who doesn't stick to one girl. You're handsome, I gotta give you that but there's nothing else. And being surrounded by girls dressed like whores is disgusting."

I turned around to walk off when he grabbed me by my waist and spun me around.

Justin: "How adorable. Sweety, you know nothing about me, stop talking like that unless you want to get into trouble."

Right as he said that, I felt something really cold on my skin which turned out to be his gun.

"Back off"

Justin: "Fiesty, I like it. Why don't we go somewhere private?"

Madison: "Selena, let's go"

Justin: "Nice name babe, hope to see more of you, Selena"

He squeezed my ass and kissed me on the cheek. I was so shocked that I didn't know what I did next. I slapped him across the face. Some people were shocked and some were just laughing and surrounding me and Justin. He was laughing as well.

Justin: "You shouldn't have done that"

Madison: "Let's go now!"

She grabbed my arm and we walked off. The way he said that to me freaked me out but the idiot deserved it.

Madison: "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!"

"What?! He doesn't just go around touching girls, especially me"

Madison: "Hahaha, you're so funny. He can do whatever he wants, it's how shit is done around here. Anyways, we should get going before anything else happens."

"Whatever, let me just go to the bathroom."

Madison: "alright, I'll meet you in the car."

I was walking around looking for the bathroom and then I finally found it. I walked in and looked at myself in the mirror. I turned on the tap and washed my face. I was the only one in the bathroom and then I heard the door open, not bothering to see who it is. Then I heard that voice, the one I didn't want to hear for a while.

Justin: "Well, well, well, I didn't know we'd be alone in a girls bathroom. What're the odds ay?"

He locked the door and I got so scared by then.

"I'm sorry I slapped you, just stay away from me"

Justin: "You shouldn't have embarrassed me out there. That was rude."

He was moving closer to me and I was walking backwards until I felt the cold brick wall hit my back. He had me trapped.

Justin: "you know, you're a sexy girl, haven't seen you around here before. I'd love to see what's underneath."

"Get away from me please"

Justin: "You think you know me, you don't know my fucking story. I get what I want and what I want right now is you."

"Stop it, let me go! I never wanted to be here!"

I was so scared right now, I had tears streaming down my face.

Justin: "Why are you crying for? You asked for this when you slapped me baby."

He was caressing my face and touching my body then I heard loud bangs on the door.

Madison: "SELENA YOU IN THERE?!"

Justin: "Tell her you'll be out soon"

"I'll be out soon, wait for me in the car. Give me 5 minutes"

Madison: "ok babe"

Justin: "I'm gonna need more than 5 minutes to finish with you sexy"

"Stop now! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

He got off me and stepped backwards. He took out his phone and took a picture of me.

Justin: "Thanks for the pic babe. Ill see you around."

He walked to me quickly and whispered in my ear.

Justin: "I get what i want."

Then he walked out. What the hell did i get myself into. I walked out and people were staring at me. When i got to the car, Madison stayed looking at me.

Madison: "Selena, what's wrong?"

"Just take me home now"

I want to go back to Texas.....
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So sorry i took forever to upload. Ive been busy since im in the school holidays. What im gonna do is upload 2 times a week so that way i can set out each chapter before i upload it.
Love you all!!!!!! xoxoxoxo