Chapter 35: Tour 2

Harry's POV

"C'mon Harry! Hurry up! We still need to pick up Kendall, remember?" Liam said.

Oh yeah. Kendall's coming with us on tour! This is so exciting! In the mention of her name, I swiftly grab my suitcase and walk outside to see the boys standing.

"Exited to meet her huh?" Louis ask.

"Yeah. I miss her so much." I reply.

"Mate, you just see her yesterday." Niall tell me.

"I know. I still miss her." I told Niall.

The boys all roll their eyes and walk into the bus.

-

I knock on Kendall's house and after a few minutes, the door flung open revealing Kendall in her t-shirt and jeans. She look beautiful as always.

"Ready to go?" I ask.

"Yeah." She said.

I peck her lips and she smile back.

"C'mon love birds! We gotta get going!" Liam shout from the bus.

Kendall and I laugh and walk towards the bus.

-

We arrive at the airport and got inside our private jet. We're going to Asia.

I sit down beside Kendall and not long after we take off, I fell asleep.

-

I wake up to the sound of laughters. Why are they laughing and looking towards me?

"Why are you guys laughing?" I ask.

"Look at your face, mate." Zayn said.

I quickly wake up and walk to the bathroom. I see my face covered in whip cream.

Who did this? Oh My God. I wash my face and walk out of the bathroom.

"Who did this? C'mon be honest." I ask them. They all point towards Kendall.

"Oh. You did this?" I said smirking while walking towards her.

She run around the bus and I follow her trying to catch her. I finally catch her and push her down to the floor and start to tickle her.

"H-Harry p-please s-stop!" she said in between laughs.

"No! Not until you say 'I'm really sorry Harry, my handsome and charming boyfriend'" I said. Still ticking her.

"O-Okay! "I'm really s-sorry H-Harry, my h-handsome and charming -b-boyfriend." She said still laughing.

"What? I can't hear you!" I shout.

"I'm really sorry Harry, my handsome and charming boyfriend." She repeat and pressed her lips against mine.

I smile in the kiss and got up from the floor. I kiss her passionately and harder.

She kissed me back wrapping her hands around my neck and I cupped her cheeks.

"GUYS! Seriously though stop kissing! There are people here." Niall whine.

I break the kiss and see Kendall blushing. Gemma is now winking at me and the other boys roll their eyes.

-

We arrive in Hong Kong awhile ago. We are going to perform at 8 p.m today.

I'm so exited because we never performed in Hong Kong before. It's our first time.

I hope the crowd is wild. We are gonna do soundcheck in a bit and I can't wait to see the stage.

"Guys! C'mon! We need to do soundcheck." One of the crew said.

We all get up and walk to the stage. The stage is so big it's unbelievable.

They said that the capacity is 50 thousand people which is insane! I can't wait to perform.

-

It's now 7.30 p.m and I can already hear the crowd from the dressing room. From there, I know that this will be a great night.

-

"Good luck" Kendall said while pecking my lips.

We are now about to go to stage. I smile and hug her and 'Clouds' which is the opening song start playing.

We all went out an the crowd is wild. The stadium is full. I can't quite actually believe what is happening but this is amazing.

-

"THANK YOU HONG KONG!" I shouted through the mic. "YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!" I continue.

"YOU GUYS ARE THE LOUDEST CROWD ON THIS TOUR SO FAR!" Liam shouted.

"THIS IS BEST SONG EVERRRRRR" Niall shout.

We are done with Hong Kong and tonight we're going to go to Japan.

I walk backstage and the crowd is cheering. I loved the crowd. It's amazing.

"You did great babe." Kendall compliment.

"Thank you." I kissed her forehead. "I need to get changing now." I continue and she nod.

-

We arrive at Japan an hour ago and I can hear fans screaming.

We are given this kimono type thing that has Japanese words printed on it.

We walk out and the fans are wild. They scream so loud. We stop by for some pictures and autographs.

We signed a few posters and got inside the lift because we need to go to our hotel.

"That was amazing!" Zayn shout and cheered.

"Yeah. I can already tell that this show will be wild!" I add.

***

"Harry! Harry! Wake up!" I can hear Kendall shouting. I don't wanna wake up.

"C'mon now. We have to go to the stadium." She adds. I still close my eyes.

A few minutes later, I can feel a pair of lips on mine. I knew it was Kendall's so I jump up and smile.

"I wish you can wake me up every morning like this." I told her and smile.

"C'mon now we need to go." She said.

I open my arms and make a duck face. She laugh and kissed me. I kissed her back and pull her down on the bed.

"We need to go now, Harry." She broke the kiss and repeat.

I sigh and get out of bed. I quickly got in the shower and follow the other guys to the bus.

-

"THANK YOU SO MUCH JAPAN! YOU'RE AMAZING!" I shout through the mic.

The crowd is amazing! It's so loud.

"THIS IS BEST SONG EVERRRRRR!" Zayn shout through his mic.

We're done with best song ever and we said our goodbyes to the fans.

-

We're now on our way to the airport. We're heading to Manila, Phillipines. I'm so jet legged.

We arrive at the airport and I directly go inside the jet.

It's now 6 p.m. It's a 2 hour flight. I'm planning on telling Kendall about the holiday.

-

Halfway to the trip and I still haven't tell her. I need to tell her now.

"Kendall babe." I call Kendall. It's now 7 p.m. and I wanna tell her about the trip.

"Yeah?" Kendall reply.

"I need to tell you something." I said.

***
Author's Note

GUYS! Have you hear One Direction's new single, Drag Me Down? It's seriously so good. You guys need to hear it if you haven't. I'm literally obsessed with it.

Thanks for reading! Love you guys. x