Chapter 1

Hi everyone! So this is my second fanfic and I am doing a story about the true born kids of The King. The ages aren't exactly as the books and TV shows are so this is what they are in my story.
Joffrey- 17
Myrcella- 16
Twins Luka and Allyria ( My characters)- 14andahalf
Tommen- 11
Starks
Robb- 18
Sansa- 15
Arya-13
Bran-11 and a half
Rickon- 7

Enjoy!
--------------------------------
15 years ago
" Push Cersei" the wet nurse said. She was out of breath, breathing heavily and screaming at the top of her lungs. " Nearly there" Jaime said, holding her hand. She gave one last squeeze. "Congratulations your grace!" the wet nurse said " You have given birth to a baby boy" Cersei smiled, but doubled over in pain and yelped. " Cersei?" Jaime asked worriedly. Cersei screamed. The pain left and she slumped. " Your Grace!" her maid said " You have given birth to twins!" The nurses placed to children in her hands. She smiled as she looked at them, but was confused. They both had a mop of wild brown hair. Jaime looked at her questionly. She thought back to 9 months ago when Robert had come in to their chambers. He told her he wanted a Lyanna or a son he can hunt with, not a child who runs to their mother. " You should leave" she said to Jaime. He nodded, understanding. Her children opened their eyes. The boy had blue eyes, but the girls eyes took her aback. One was a blue, like her fathers, but the other was emerald like her mothers. Cersei cried tears of joy. They were perfect. Robert came in to her room a half an hour later. He had been on a hunt, and presented her a stag pelt. When he saw his children she saw a softer side of him. He cradled them in his arms. "Thankyou" he whispered. He named the boy, and she named the girl. Luka and Allyria, the twins from the gods. They were lived by all.
Allyria
The carriage was stuffy. It was boring. I wanted to be out riding with my twin, but instead I had to hear Joffrey complain, Myrcella whign and Tommen getting excited over every little thing. Though I was the back sheep in the carriage, with my dark brown locks instead of their golden blonde hair, my mother was by my side, my head resting on her shoulder. She loved me a lot, and I felt she had a special connection with me and Luka. A squire tapped on our carriage window. " Your graces" he stated, bowing " We are entering Winterfell, and the King requests the presence of The Crown Prince Joffrey and Princess Allyria to ride beside him". My mother sighed. " Allyria isn't even the oldest daughter, can't she stay?"
" Only following orders Your Grace, he insisted on her presence." My mother nodded, and Myrcella shot daggers with her eyes. Joffrey gave me a hand out of the carriage. I was the only sibling Joffrey liked. He found Myrcella boring, Luka too strong and too much of a threat and Tommen annoying. Only me and mother could calm him down when he went into a rage. I think he had feelings for me, though we were siblings. Someone it was scary, but I knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I remember when we were younger, and Myrcella would tease and push me he would hit her and shut her out. He would do anything to protect me. The squires had saddled up our horses. My horse was a pure white stallion, with a black mane. I climbed up onto it and grabbed the reigns. We were led to where my father and twin were riding. They were laughing over a joke, and their likeness made me giggle too. Everyone says that Luka is like the young Robert, but with a kinder, gentler heart. Father turns around to see me and gives me a big smile. I kiss his check and nuzzled my head into his warm shoulder. Parents were not meant to have favourites, but mine did. My father favoured Luka and I, us being his wild children. He took us on hunts and spent all of his spare time with us. My mother favoured Joffrey and I. Joffrey was her first born and all mothers loved their first borns the most. My mother saw herself in me. Not because of looks, but because of the way we hold ourselves and the way we think. I felt bad for Myrcella and Tommen, they were barely ever payed attention to. " Hello father" I said " How has the ride been?" He kissed my forehead. " Tiring, but enjoyable. How has the carriage been?" I laughed. " Stuffy".

" Father, why did you request my presence, and not Myrcellas? She is older" I asked my father. He smiled at me. " You are my Wild Princess. I want to show you off" he winked at me. In Kings Landing, me and my siblings had earned nicknames. Joffrey was the Crown Prince, suiting as that was what he was . Myrcella was the Sweet Princess, her docile nature attributed to that. Luka was the Warrior Prince, strong and skilled with a sword. I was the Wild Princess, I could never be tamed. And Tommen was the Boy Prince. The names were all perfect for our personalities.

We were riding at the front of the procession. Luka was on fathers left and i was on his right. Joffrey was sulking, and I new he should be in my place. " Do you want to swap" I whispered in his ear. He gave me a glare. " Father favours you, you should stay where you are." he said. "Hound!" he called out. He sprinted ahead with Sandor Cleglane. Father rolled his eyes and muttered under his breath " damned boy". Luka and I shared a knowing smile. Joffrey could be a prick, and we had to deal with him constantly.
We pulled up to Winterfell. The villagers Bowes down and I smiled at them. It was beautiful the town and everyone looked happy. Lord Eddard was a good lord. Joffrey had arrived, and was making eyes with the stark girl. She was very pretty with firey red hair. The Stark family went down to their knees. " Rise" my father barked, jumping off his horse. He greeted Ned warmly and it was obvious they were very good friends. Our names were announced by the herald. " Queen Cersei Lannister" he said and my mother left the carriage. She looked absolutely gorgeous. " The Crown Prince Joffrey Baratheon". My brother jumped off his horse and exchanged a sly smile with the stark girl. He earned a glare from her brother. "Princess Myrcella Baratheon, First Born daughter." Myrcella looked nice, but despite her beautiful gown, she looked plain. She got no looks from the stark boys. " Prince Luka Baratheon, Second Born Son" Luka smiled at the Starks, and nodded at the eldest stark boy. He nodded back. " Princess Allyria Baratheon, Second Born Daughter". There were gasps as I got off my horse. I was beautiful, but it was my eyes that they were reacting too. They announced Tommen and we stood next to mother. The entire time, Robb Starks eyes were on me.