Being the nobody

??? POV

According to everyone in the classroom my name is Kage which means shadow I don't blame them because I have a tendency to wander off and disappear. 

Plus no one actually  notices me....

 To them I'm a loner but to other people I'm the definition of death. Angel of death is what they call me.

I'm an assassin. I kill without no noise and leave no trace. I wear a cloak which is odiously black and underneath that is a black sleeveless dress and I have gloves and wear my hair down. I don't know how they got the angel but they did.

~~~~~~~~~ Class ~~~~~~~~~

We waited for our teacher in the class. Boom! We heard the noise from outside. We collected ourselves and prepared to our 'greeting' to our sensei. As he did his normal greeting to us. The blue head guy stood up ( I don't like remembering names) and called out "Stand up".

Everyone stood up and pointed guns the to sensei except me.

"Attention" he called out again. I could see that he was nervous and also everyone else to.

After a second he said "Bow!"

Immediately they kept shooting at sensei but with no luck nobody could hit him. As they were shooting, he was calling out the attendance. When he reached my name I stood up and pulled the trigger at him the first shot I took hit one of his tentacles and then the second tentacle fell off as I appeared next to him with a knife in my hands. It was my way of saying I'm here since I 'don't speak'. 

At the time everyone stopped to look and rest. Sensei didn't know my name he called me shadow. Everyone looked at me amazed as my cloak drifted behind me. They tried to look at my face once but failed because occasionally I wear masks if I feel something was going to happen. Sensei looked at me with a scared expression because I had managed to hit him and I was the very last on the roll.

All of class 3-E was to kill our sensei and I was the very close to kill him but I really can't be bothered to kill him and I also want to see what the other students do to kill him

"Wow " I heard someone say "It's was right to name it shadow. " .I was smirking internally 'Heck ya it is' . Frankly I liked the name so I was happy. 

As he was teaching us I drew pandas and other things and whenever I got bored I would escape class and walk in the forest.

I took off my cloak and mask and hid in the forest as it was class time and I already knew that they wouldn't notice I was gone they hardly ever did. I mean nobody really wanted to be friends with this freak. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END 

I hope you like it

Whose POV is this who is the shadow??? 

You know she's a girl. Right? or did I spoil it...?

She's a badass right :)

I hope to see you in the next chap

Byezzzzzzzz

~~~~~~~~~~~~

And cut.