Making friends

Recap: I took off my cloak and mask and hid in the forest as it was class time and I already knew that they wouldn't notice I was gone they hardly ever did. I mean nobody really wanted to be friends with this freak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lunchtime ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I overheard I think Nagisa was his name 's conversation and he was being peer pressured to do things. I walked up to him and I didn't have my cloak on.

"Blue head..."

Nagisa turned his head to me in surprise "Who are you?"

I ignored his question and said "Blue head do you really want to do this? Or are you doing this because your friends are pressuring you?"

He was staring at me with a dozed look on his face. He looked distracted by something.

"Helllo!!" I said tilting my head at him and trying to get his attention.

"Oh-h-h. What were you saying sorry..." He looked embarrassed.

I looked at him gently "I said do you really want to do this? Or are you doing this because your friends are pressuring you?"

He looked to the ground and replied "I have no friend plus I have no reason to be here any way so why bother?"

'I'll probably regret this' "I'll be your friend then blue head"

"Why?" He said it with sad expression. He started "your probably someone from the main campus and I'm well... in the END class".

I smiled gently "No I'll be your friend"

He smiled "Okay. My name is Nagisa Shiota what's yours?" He said as he stuck his hand out.

He took me by surpise 'my name ummmm gotta fake it' I glanced aroundand saw that a dandilion was near us. "Just call me Dandilion"I said as I warmly shook his hands.

Afterwards we talked until he had to go to class. I entered the forest and changed back to my cloak and mask still smiling thinking to myself 'looks like I made a new friend' .

~~~~~~Nagisa's POV~~~~~~~

I looked at the packet in my hands. I decided wether or not I should do it or not...

"Blue head..." I heard a soft gentle voice call out.

I turned my head and asked "Who are you?" I studied her appearance her soft silky black hair was being carried across the wind. Her face looks delicate and soft her lips were a light red colour. She looked perfect like an angel.

"Helllo!!" She tilted her head cutely to the side.

'Was she talking to me..' "Oh-h-h . What were you saying I said embarrassed.

"I said do you really want to do this? Or are you doing this because your friends are pressuring you?" She said it with such a caring voice.

I answered truthfully with a hint of sadness in my voice "I have no friend plus I have no reason to be here any way so why bother?"

"I'll be your friend" She smiled brightly . For a second I felt hope that I could get a friend but it suddenly died and said

"Why?... your probably someone from the main campus and I'm well... in the END class".

But she insisted to be my friend." No I'll be your friend"

'Might as well give it a try' "Okay. My name is Nagisa Shiota what's yours?"

"Just call me Dandilion"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yellow

If you guys think that you don't like this fanfic and want to change a part then please tell me because I do want to know.

Very mysterious don't ya think?

Random qoute
The brighter the sun shines the moon will too. So keep smiling and it will brighten up somebody elses day

BTW I'll say Dandilion Pov but remember its not her name.

See you in the next chap

Byezzzzzzzz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~