Chapter 14

Aria POV
After we were done cleaning my sister and cris sisters left and I was left to put jr in bed because cris was showering.
I gave jr a bath in his bathroom that is soccer themed after I gave him a bath he put on his pjs and went to bed
"Mommy can u plz sing me a song "
"Sure I am going to sing u one my mom used to sing to me when I was little" Hasta mañana si dios quiere que descanses bien llego la hora de acostarse y soñar también porque mañana será otro día y ahí que vivir lo con alegría antes de irse a la cama no ahí que olvidarse también de cepillarse los dientes y del besito después pedir a dios por los niños y por la gente también en éste mundo travieso que se olvido de querer . I stopped right there because he fell asleep I kissed his forehead and covered him his blanket
"Good night jr."

Cris POV
I got out of the shower and I heard a familiar tune so I went to jr.Room and there was Aria singing to him . Aria is the best .
"Hey Amor lets go to bed "
"Yes I am tired " and with that I picked Aria up bridal style ran to my room on the way to my room I heard my second favorite sound apart from the first time I heard jr cry, her laugh.

Aria POV
Cris threw me on the bed and I was just laughing. I was about to get up to take my heels of and to put on my pjs but when I was going to get up cris told me to lay down he took of my shoes and began kissing me  I kissed back and it got heated next thing I know I am undressed and smiling next to the love of my life . That night like all the other nights I went to sleep with a big smile on my face because there was nothing in the world that could change how I felt about cris .the next day I woke up early and got ready for training because we have a very important game coming up against atlético de Madrid . I got up took a shower and got dressed in my training clothes I woke cris up and went to make us a smoothie. When cris came down we had our smoothie and we left to practice .
We got there and started passing the ball and when the whole team was here Carlo began telling us that we had to train hard because the game vs athletico De Madrid was going to be in 3 days   he said remember u train how u play .And we began practicing the same routine .After practice cris ,James,Sergio,iker,and Marcelo are going to Our house house to play FIFA
And Sara ,Liz and I are going shopping for wedding things Liz is going to get married the 25 of July so we are going to look for the maids dressed the brides maids are going to be me the maid of honor,  Sara, and Ana. Ana is a friend of Liz that is going to fly in a week before the wedding .The dresses are going to be long and red the best man is going to be cris and the other guys are Iker and Sergio. Liz and James want to have a small wedding but a big honey moon that lasts 3weeks. After we  picked out the bridesmaid dresses we went shopping for under garments for the wedding the three of us got lace ones but in different colors I got black ones my sister got white ones and Sara got some dark blue ones .

Cris POV
Okay guys I know I told u that we were going to play FIFA but we are not I need your help with something I am going to propose to Aria and I know what u am going to do but I need help.

Sorry that it is short it is just that i am working on another book called love at first sight u should check it out .