zero

The brain is a complicated organ. But to break it down, there is around 6 main sections, partitioned off with a particular responsibility. However, the Amygdala (the control center for our emotions), is the most important part of the brain in relation to our plot. The Amygdala is about the size of an almond, and when operated by the human body, the little piece of our brain can do maximum damage.

     The Amygdala also contains memories, thoughts, or images of past events that can be good, as well as evil, for the human soul. Imagine a fellow human being covered in rusted armor, leather, studs, and cast iron masks, securing you to a rusted table in the center of a dimly lit room under god knows what. The air smells of sewage, and tanks full of bubbling, green, acidic substances fill the space along with modified medical equipment.

     You're screaming for someone, anyone to help...only to hear the frantic echoes of your own voice. Until a stomp proclaims itself as a new echo to ring in your eardrums. The footsteps become louder, and you force your head to tilt up to see, only to be anchored down by two gloved hands. Another set of gloved hands pick up a pair of what seems to be pliers, and slowly move towards your ear. You shout for them, whatever they are, to get away from you – at all costs. But the pliers slip into your ears, along with a searing pain, so unbearable you nearly fall unconscious.

   The pliers escape your ear, gripping something about the size of an almond. Stark white, and quite slimy, and you can see through your dazed vision the people, or whatever they are, are staring you down behind their rusted masks.

   You see the one holding the piece of white matter drops it into a goblet, full of the glowing green acid, and it's like everything as you knew it, like your whole world was a light bulb...and it had just been turned off.

   Your eyes glaze over, and a blackness sweeps over your whole being. Not just over your eyes, but your mind, body, soul. You are no longer scared. Or frightened. Not even uncomfortable in the slightest. Not confused. Speechless. Nothing.

   You can't remember a thing. Location, family, friendships. Your name. You can't remember your mother, father, your sister Adelaide Faye, your pet cat Mallory, or your boyfriend Theo Raeken. You can't remember where you are or how you got here, what you ate this morning for breakfast, or your favorite song. You can't remember the familiar smell of your grandmothers house, or the feeling on your finger tips after running your hands through your dog Harris' matted hair. You can't even remember your real name: Isla Faye.

   Nothing.

   The almond sized piece of white matter was your Amygdala, and in the bubbling green acid also went your memories, feelings, thoughts, and emotions. 

   This feeling, this experience is unimaginable for anyone that is not Isla Faye .

    Isla Faye has just became one of them. One of them meaning, a being  worse than any nogitsune, any oni the Beacon Hills tag team has ever encountered.

    Isla Faye has just become a dread doctor.

    But not only has Isla experienced the searing pain of brain matter being torn from her skull; but she has unknowingly experienced the phenomenon of shape-shifting. Not from mortal to supernatural - but from one persona to a polar opposite. Isla Faye has just became Hadlee Parker. A beautiful, orphaned girl new to the town of Beacon Hills, with a semi-curly brown plait, wide blue eyes,  and a white, winning smile. A magnet to nearly anyone that crosses paths with the Dread-Doctor-generated girl.

    And that's exactly what they want.  

    And the funny thing about becoming some mindless thing with no memories, no soul, and no emotion whatsoever is that you can remember only one thing: the moments before. The pain of the incision, the fear of the relocation, the daze of post 'surgery'.

    But then again...sometimes it's better to forget.

☠☠☠

**DISCLAIMER**

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. All original scripting, characters, or anything of the sort belongs to Jeff Davis and MTV. However, Hadlee Parker and her original plotline belong to me. Anyone trying to "borrow" my plotline will have to deal with my own personal wrath.

Love always ,

xoxo