chapter 31- Party.

I was in panera with Gilinsky, we were gonna go pick up Madison from the airport. It's my first time meeting her so im kind of nervous.

"So how is she?" I ask him taking of my sunglasses

"Who?"

"Madison duh" I tell him

I start eating my salad

"What do you mean?" He asked me

"How Is she? Like her personality"

"Oh umm she's very sweet and funny" he tell me

I raise my eyebrows and give him the "suuure" look

"Why that look?" He asks Me

I drink some of my water

"What look?"

"The one you just gave me"

"I didn't know what to say" I tell him with a chuckle

He just chuckled

***

We were finally done eating so we were now leaving. We were on our way out then a girl asked gilinsky for a picture.

"Sky can you get in the picture too?" The girl asked

Wow I wasn't expecting that. I quickly fix my hair and pose next to her. She was between me and gilinsky

"Youre so pretty" she tells me

"Aww thank you love" I tell her

***

We finally got to the airport. Since gilinsky and I took a picture some fans showed up in the airport.

We we 're sitting on a bench waiting for Madison.

"Shes overthere" gilinsky says standing up

"Kk hurry up and go get her cuz we need to go decorate the house for the party" I tell him looking up from my phone

"Come with me" he tells me with a "Duh" look

"Fine" I stand up

We finally got to her. Gilinsky hugged her real right while some fans awed, I was just standing there awkwardly....

My phone started ringing so I quickly took it out and answered the call.

"Cam?"

"Where are you?" He asks me

"At the airport picking up Madison with gilinsky" I tell him

"Oh ok well me, Matt, Kayla, aria, skate, Sammy, Wesley, and Kenny are gonna go to the house to start decorating it"

"Ok, I'll be there soon. I'll go pick up the balloons and the cake" I tell him. They had balloons over there but we ordered some that where like special balloons I guess

We say goodbye and hang up. I turn around and see Madison and jack taking pictures. I was just staring at everyone.

"Can I get a picture with you?" A girl asks,she had pink hair. She was standing next to me smiling.

"Oh god I love your hair and ofcourse" I tell her.

When I was done I walked over to Jack he was Still taking pictures with fans and Madison.

"Can I get a picture with you and sky?" A girl asked gilinsky.

Madison looked up, I notice she looked mad or annoyed but then she smiled.

Me and gilinsky posed with the fan.

***

We whe
re getting into the truck.

"I love your shoes" Madison said. I turned around and looked at her.

"Thank you, I'm sky by the way" I tell her

"Yeah, I know I'm Madison" she tells me with a smile.

"Jack, we need to go pick up the balloons and cake" I tell him, I'm in the back seat by the way.

"Ok, do you need a ride to the house for the party?"

"Yeah please"

***
We got off of the truck I was carrying all the balloons, gilinsky was carrying the cake and Madison...was recording for her snapchat.

When we entered Kayla was helping Matt put the birthday sign up, Cameron was blowing up balloons with Johnson and skate, Kenny and Wesley were throwing some balloons in the pool, aria was talking on the phone, and Sammy was recording.

"We brought the cake and balloons" I Said as we walk in.

"Woah this is a big house, is it yours?" Madison asked me

"No, it as not mine we rented it for the party"

"Oh" she says taking out her phone

****

The house was all ready right now I was with nicki, cam's girlfriend doing my hair

"So what have you been up to?" I ask her

"Um not much just here and there" she says, I could tell she was a bit nervous but why?

***

"Take me down into your paradise don't be scared...." The music was playing loudly and everyone was dancing. Matt was talking to Andrea and I was just sitting down.

"What's wrong?" I hear someone say

I look up to see cameron "Huh? Oh nothing" I smile

"Mhh come on let's go dance" he said grabbing my hand

"Wheres you're girlfriend, you should be dancing with her" I tell him

"She's somewhere talking on the phone like always, I tell you she's been acting weird so please come dance with me"

I shrug and stand up I love this kid... he's not a kid but he acts like one.

(A/n)

Omg you guys probably hate me. I haven't updated in such a long time ugh I hate myself. School has been so stressful lately but I still managed to write this in a day since it got deleted anyway I'm truly sorry I haven't updated. I love you guys and I'll update as soon as I can. And sorry if there's any mistakes.

Love,
Nashthooo