13|Kaname|

I was looking at my chess board in my room when I heard a knock at the door. "Come in Cris" she opened the door and stepped in. "Can I do arrangements for Aidos room?" I looked up at her. "Why?" "Just because it would make him feel more at home here and because he is a good friend. Can I?" "Go ahead, I would let you change anybody's rooms if you so pleased." "Really?" "Yes, you are an endangered pureblood, the last actually, so I should let you do anything you want, if it is good" "thanks Kaname" she turned and left the room. Why does my wild side scream at me to love her? To make her mine? To be her lover? I am with Yuuki! Why does she have this affect on me? Is it because her being the last, she subconsciously tries to find a match? I kept my thoughts while staring at the door where she left. I must not endanger her by loving her. I knew there were people who want to kill me. And because I made Yuuki my lover she was in danger to. That's why we came back here, now there are three pure bloods in the night dorm, the aristocrats are more at ease. I felt jealousy towards Aido and Natsu, and grey. Even though I do not know grey Yuuki told me he was Cris's lover. Natsu  obviously had a major crush on her, and I heard Aido asked her to go with him to town tomorrow. But even though I love her I must not show it, for she could die. Yuuki almost did.