Chapter 10

He flipped her backwards and she quickly got up and hissed at him. She quickly stood up and sneezed only to be knocked down back on her butt. All the boy looked towards our pack and growled. I boy walked up to me and asked, "Who has Strychnine in your pack?" "Sorry I do. We have a fox problem back at my place." I heard Mike say.

Ace's POV

I laid on the floor and kept sneezing. "Make," sneeze, "it." Sneeze, "Stop." Sneeze. James walked up me and started wiping blood from my face, but it was worthless because the blood just kept on flowing out of my eyes, nose, and mouth. "Well get rid of it, NOW!" I heard Jason yell. I managed to scream, "JASON! WATCH YOUR TONE WITH OUR GUESTS. GO CALM YOURSELF NOW!" Once whoever that had the Strychnine left and James went upstairs I was ok.

Cain helped me up off the floor, I walked over to Michael and Blake and gave them a hug. "What's up guys? Sorry for stabbing your feet yesterday Alpha Michael. I wasn't.... myself." He nodded his head. Johnny came over to me and whispered in my ear, "You and Michael have something extremely important to speak about in your father's old office. I nodded my head and turned around to my pack. "Guy don't worry about the blood, I'll clean it up when I get back and Cain please make sure James doesn't take my controller." I said before signaling Michael and to my fathers' old office.

I hopped on couch and crossed my legs. "What did you need to speak with me about?" I saw Michael look own and started fiddling with his finger, "We're mates." I laughed. "I know silly. I've known for a while now. I just never knew how to approach you. I know since we're mates and all, you're gonna ask me to move into your pack house and be the Luna of your pack, but you already know that I'm gonna say that I can't leave my pack without a Luna. I am not going to move into your pack house but I will come to check on the pack every day then I will come back to my pack, which I inherited and earned."

Michael looked at me shocked, "You had everything figured out, huh?" "Yep! I want to take it slow though because of recent events please though if you do not mind?" I told him. "Sure. Will you go out with me Ace?" he asked me. I nodded my and got up, "But first let me change out of my uniform." We walked out of the office. I went to my room and changed back into my regular clothes.

I walked down the hallway and got tackled by some wannabe Barbie doll, "I will take him away from you." I pushed her off of me and ran downstairs into the kitchen. I made burgers for both packs and fries, and I made chicken tenders with fries for the children. Everyone went outside to either play football, go to the playground, or go sitting in the garden. I poured me a glass of wine and went upstairs to get my Arrow comic book. When I came back, I grabbed my stuff and laid on the couch. One sip up my vine and I blacked out.

Cain's POV

When I heard that the girl I had a crush on found her mate, I was heartbroken. I reading one of Ace's book when I finished 4 hours later and came inside to play video games. I found Ace laying on the couch which a comic book on her face and a glass of wine knocked over on the ground next to her. I next took the comic book off her face afraid of what I'll find, my Luna/ best friend's face was broken with blood coming out her ears, eyes, nose, and mouth. There multiple cuts on her arms and legs, but there was a deep gash in her stomach, she was losing blood and fast. I took my shirt off and put pressure on her stomach.

Michael's POV

I fell to the ground in the middle of football and screamed as I felt my face get beaten up. I screamed even louder when I felt cuts going across my arms and legs. Then, just then, I got sliced deeply across my stomach. People from my pack and the Ace's pack rushed over to me. "Give him space!" My pack doctor screamed. "Can't-breathe!" I managed to weasel out. The nurse from the other pack gave me mouth to mouth trying to help me breathe.