The Unwanted Attraction (#1)

FORMERLY KNOWN AS THE BILLIONAIRE'S UNWANTED BRIDEEDITING IN PROCESS! All rights reserved.(C) Copyrights 2013 -Trish_97

Author: Trish_97

Status: Completed

♔♔♔♔♔ 

This book doesn't exactly have a description but here's the Prologue.

*****   

 Sitting in the huge mansion like house, Ornelia was busy walking down her memory lane. Within just a few months her life had changed. From being a nerdy and shy 21 year old to being a name-sake wife to a hot-shot Billionaire, who had not yet graced her with his presence since the day he left for his business trip, 3 months ago.

From the very day Ornelia had learned to walk and talk, her father had made sure to manipulate her into being a timid and polite person. But his plan somehow went wrong. Her friends, which were very few, told her that she was big softy. A normal teenager would have rebelled and put up a fight, if they were not allowed to go to the movies or any sort of parties with their friends. But not Ornelia.

Sure, her father was proud about that his words held importance in her life. In fact any parent would have been. She never even complained anything her father said or did. But marrying her off to a cold-hearted idiot, was something he should not have done.

Even then, to avoid disrespecting her father or grandfather's wish, she gave into the idea of getting married. Though, not very happy about getting married so early, she had started searching for the perks of being married. Little did she know, her husband had not plans of associating her with him or his life at all.

***** 

The book has spin-offs about the other characters in this book, check out her account if you want to read it. xx