Chapter Twenty-eight.

(Beca's POV)

I woke up next to my beautiful girlfriend. No. No, wait, not my girlfriend. My fiancée. Oh my God do I love calling her that. Chloe's head was on my chest, I drew circles on her back and lightly hummed as I checked my phone. I had a few texts and a few Twitter notifications.

Fat Amy: Merry Christmas short-stack! Hope you and Chloe enjoy your vacation ;)

Aubrey: Merry Christmas, Beca! Heard the news, congratulations! I am so happy for you two. Love you both x

Jessica: Merry Christmas, Bella's!

Jesse: Merry merry merry merry merry Christmas, mutha fucka!

Cynthia Rose: Merry Christmas, lil B!

Stacie: AUBREY TOLD ME THE NEWS SHIT GIRL GET IT! Oh btw Merry Christmas :D

Uncle George: Merry Christmas, kiddo. Miss you, please come visit me soon xx Love you.

Benji: Merry Christmas Beca, I hope it's a great one.

I texted everyone back saying thank you and happy Christmas, and then sent out a few merry Christmas texts of my own. I posted a picture of Chloe and I kissing from last night, her mom took pictures of the whole thing which I found both sweet and awkward. I captioned the photo She asked, I said yes, it's happening. #Bechloe2k15 #MerryChristmas

I kissed Chloe's head and she stirred a bit. "Baby. Babe, wake up. Chloe, baby." I tried coaxing her but she put a finger to my lips. I put her finger in my mouth a bit down slightly, and that got her attention.

"Kinky." She smirked. Chloe let out a yawn and looked at the time. "Babe, it's seven in the morning."

"Merry Christmas!" I announced. Chloe looked like I just told her her favorite celebrity was in the next room.

Chloe gave me a kiss, it was slow and sincere, and very sweet. "Merry, merry Christmas." Chloe held my hand and looked down when she felt the ring she had given me. "Oh my God... I actually did that. I thought I dreamt it up and... Oh my God. I love you." Chloe kissed me again before getting out of bed. "I'm sure the twin terrors are already up, they're probably begging my dad to let them come up here and wake us, so we better get down there." I got up and Chloe and I changed into jeans, and before I could even put on a top, Chloe threw a sweater at me. I looked at the most heinous Christmas sweater ever seen. Chloe pulled on a almost equally disturbing sweater. "Family tradition, ugly Christmas sweaters on Christmas. You are a part of this family now, no?"

I pulled the ugly sweater over my head with a smile on my face. "I am indeed." Chloe grabbed my hand and together we went downstairs, where her dad and two brothers sat around the Christmas tree, the fireplace lit, and presents all over the room.

"Merry Christmas, girls! Good morning." Chloe's dad grinned. "Your mother is making coffee in the kitchen, why don't you go help her?"

Chloe and I walked into the kitchen and saw her mom had multiple cups of coffee on the counter. "Hey girls, good morning! Merry Christmas. Can you guys help me bring these coffees out to the living room?"

"Merry Christmas mom. We'll each take two." Chloe said, grabbing two coffees. I did the same, and her mom followed us to the living room with two in her hands. Soon everyone had coffee and everyone was sitting around the Christmas tree, staring at each other in ugly Christmas sweaters. "Will someone, please, OPEN A PRESENT!" Chloe was getting frustrated, which made everyone chuckle. "I'm serious!"

"Beca, since this is your first Christmas with us, you should go first." Chloe's dad told me.

I looked at him confused. "Wait, there are presents under the tree... for me?" I was in shock. "I haven't had a present under the tree for me since I was eight." My dad always believed that Christmas was a day for Jesus, and not for little kids no matter how well they behaved that year. The idea of Santa was shut down at an early age, and Christmas was spent at church. "But, I can't, this is your house, I shouldn't be the first one to open a gift."