Chapter 3

So i get to the gym and Maddie, Mack, Chloe,.........and Chloe of course and I told them all about how I saw Dylan and they are so happy for me I told them that we going to meet up at Royal burger at 7 and they were more excited than I was so they are forcing me to come to Chloe's house to make me over before my so called date as my best friends say so after we work on the pep rally decorations for tomorrow it's time to go to last period well the teacher Got like super sick and barffed all over his class and we got that period off. so we headed over to Chloe's and basically the blindfolded me will not blindfolded me but you know just so I cant see anything and they completely made me over I have to say I looked boss my hair was straight and and curled and they put me on this pretty cocktail dress and I pair it with a short leather jacket I looked pretty cute so since Royal burger was right across the street I walked over as soon as I walk through the doors I saw Dylan he had the cutest little shirt on ever it was blue with stripes and it said Hogwarts on the back I'm guessing that someone made it since Hogwarts colors arnt blue with stripes I couldn't help but laugh he saw me chuckling he's like yeah my mom made it he looked kind of embarrassed I like no its nice so we sat and we talked we just kind of caught up on everything he told me that he was sent to a private school that he absolutely hated but the private school got shut down from a shooting it wouldn't open back up in how long so we ordered a milkshake one milkshake to be exact. and got two straws its was exactly how my dreams would have went when we were about to leave he walked me home and shared a goodbye kiss before I shut the door little did I know that my mom was sitting in the corner Soooooo,she started off, who's the cutie? nobody mom.....I said as I went upstairs squealing in my mind. :=)